GAS GAS Files Release Fund - Supported by TMFR

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
TM_Infidel
Team: TM Factory-Racing

Post by TM_Infidel »

Jre’s very rare Special Edition Gas Gas 2t has to be one of the
most admired creations never to be released for sim.

After some positive community feedback and pm’s from the recent (red) GG enduro updates towards the 2t render (above) it was obvious this was another project worth salvaging.

“The Black Widow” as i like to call her looks deadly enough to run down and devour anything that's unlucky enough to get in its way.

So i approached Jre with an idea for the community to potentially get involved and help support the release of the GG files in order to keep the enduro & 2t gems alive. Acknowledging Jre’s efforts and possibly giving something back in return i suggested the community might be able to reach a combined accepted target price for its release and those who donated towards it share the files exclusively and decide where it goes from there.

Thanks to some divine intervention Jre has agreed to the idea tentatively as long as no one is maimed therefore i’m supporting the idea which release would include all the Gas Gas (enduro + 2t) files & blends.

I’m personally donating a three figure sum privately towards the target price to support the GG’s release. The remaining target price goal needed from the community is just US$150.

Those who donate will be listed along with their donations as the post is updated. Minimum donations of US$10 can be sent to Jre’s paypal account listed below. Private donations are also supported if anyone prefers to remain anonymous.

That’s only 15 peeps @ a lazy $10 each or if a few dudes or individual wants to get involved privately that's cool too.

Let’s make it happen because this is a chance to add another unique brand to the game by one of our best creators that will hopefully see the GG evolve for some personal, private or team use in the future rather than lost forever.

HOW TO MAKE SOME $?
Mow some lawns in your street
Sell you neighbor's pets on FB
Have a garage sale & make some cakes
Sell some old pc games
Massage your mom's feet for an hour
Wash some car windscreens ..tits out
Sell your dad's beer to your mates 1/2 price

DONATE to Jre via PAYPAL:
jremxs@gmail.com
www.paypal.com

UPDATE - GOAL REACHED IN 24 HOURS
MANY THANKS TO ALL DONORS

REMAINING TARGET GOAL:
US$0
YOU CAN CONTINUE TO DONATE TO JRE TO BE INCLUDED IN THIS RELEASE

Gas Gas DONORS:
Confirmed so far:
TM_Infidel
Christoffer Jönsson
Brandon Roland
Eddie Ozel
Kristoffer Wenerklang
Christopher Riesenberg
Ryan Neale
Florent Karine
Corentin Mabru
Matthew Model
Nick Uzick
Miko Riikonen
Benjamin Ahlm
Arnaud Poncelet
Dumbbelly29
Ryan Turner
Last edited by TM_Infidel on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Re: GAS GAS Files Release Fund - Supported by TMFR

Post by broland278 »

I'll donate fuck it. sign me up
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

Donated!

Hopefully people will join in so everyone can enjoy that sweet looking thing!
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

I love the idea of community supported projects. Hopefully all goes well with it, as a way to get models at a much cheaper price individually and still support the creators. In my mind, it would be no minimum and the whole community gets the model at the end.

However, of course, the creators with this method are making much less than selling a model for $100 to 8 different teams unless someone like TMFR has kindly done and donated a mass amount ahead of time.

Either way, I support the idea and the community and happily donated.
ryxn

Post by ryxn »

checkerz wrote:I love the idea of community supported projects. Hopefully all goes well with it, as a way to get models at a much cheaper price individually and still support the creators. In my mind, it would be no minimum and the whole community gets the model at the end.

However, of course, the creators with this method are making much less than selling a model for $100 to 8 different teams unless someone like TMFR has kindly done and donated a mass amount ahead of time.

Either way, I support the idea and the community and happily donated.
Agree 100%, although I haven't donated yet will when I get home.
Fair Play.
eddie ozel
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Bobby Racing

Post by eddie ozel »

Donated !
Insid1ouZ

Post by Insid1ouZ »

What will be included in the release if the goal is reached?
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Glad to contribute for such a sick model. Jre has released some sick bikes previously too.
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

This is just beyond amazing. Thanks to Jre and everyone who contributed to make this happen. As Storken said, Jre has made some cool models before.
Alex V111#1017
MABmx121
Team: XTC Factory

Post by MABmx121 »

Donated !!
TM_Infidel

Post by TM_Infidel »

Amazing response and a huge thank you to everyone who's donations are supporting this release.

Cool chekz yes a great sign that those who care in the community based on their interests can work together to meet a goal. I don't know if all models could be priced evenly from the same workshop as normally a few variables are involved that can come in to play for the creator and facilitator to consider in advance to achieve a positive result as was the case with the GG.

Insid1ouZ as mentioned in the description: the release includes all the Gas Gas (enduro + 2t) files & blends, which is the Black Widow above plus this:
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=44948

The remaining total is about $50-60 until the beast is released from its chains. I will update the OP if jlv can kindly unlock the thread.

COME ON PEEPS let's get this thing released in the first 24hrs and hold a new sim record by the community as this is a great test moving forward for all other creators to consider using as a platform for their own future release simply by working together and supporting something positive.
:mrgreen:
Tristan.Botteram
Team: MotoSport.com

Post by Tristan.Botteram »

What will be released? Only SAF or template, blend etc?
TM_Infidel

Post by TM_Infidel »

Yeah mate everything, cutouts, jms, psd(s), blends and anything else that was created / added for it so you can edit/mod as much as you want.
ryxn

Post by ryxn »

TM_Infidel wrote:Yeah mate everything, cutouts, jms, psd(s), blends and anything else that was created / added for it so you can edit/mod as much as you want.
Can you give an update on how much left is needed to raise?
Fair Play.
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

ryxn wrote:
TM_Infidel wrote:Yeah mate everything, cutouts, jms, psd(s), blends and anything else that was created / added for it so you can edit/mod as much as you want.
Can you give an update on how much left is needed to raise?
it's in the original post ;)
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF