Stellar Mx Graphic Replica

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
kyle755
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:22 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Florida

Stellar Mx Graphic Replica

Postby kyle755 » Mon May 08, 2017 3:01 pm

Hi, this is my first bike that I made. Hope you like. :D

Image

Image

Image

I want to say thanks to yzmxer608 for the bike model.

kyle755
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:22 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Florida

Re: Stellar Mx Graphic Replica

Postby kyle755 » Mon May 08, 2017 3:01 pm


User avatar
funkychicken
Posts: 527
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:34 pm
Team: CG Motorsports
Location: Charleston, South Carolina
Contact:

Re: Stellar Mx Graphic Replica

Postby funkychicken » Mon May 08, 2017 9:11 pm

Suggestions for the future regarding the screenshots:
turn the FOV down below 50 (I personally do 35)
crop the picture to get rid of any fps or time things
Now, as far as the bike, decent for a first time, no issues really noticed, keep on making graphics as it's fun and you'll get even better. I would include a real life picture or something else though as this is a replica and it's nice to have something to compare to. Good job man :)
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |

kyle755
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:22 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Florida

Re: Stellar Mx Graphic Replica

Postby kyle755 » Mon May 08, 2017 9:26 pm

funkychicken wrote:Suggestions for the future regarding the screenshots:
turn the FOV down below 50 (I personally do 35)
crop the picture to get rid of any fps or time things
Now, as far as the bike, decent for a first time, no issues really noticed, keep on making graphics as it's fun and you'll get even better. I would include a real life picture or something else though as this is a replica and it's nice to have something to compare to. Good job man :)

Sorry for the noob question, but what is the FOV? Also, thanks. :)

User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 2800
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Team: MV Films
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: Stellar Mx Graphic Replica

Postby nickuzick » Mon May 08, 2017 9:30 pm

kyle755 wrote:
funkychicken wrote:Suggestions for the future regarding the screenshots:
turn the FOV down below 50 (I personally do 35)
crop the picture to get rid of any fps or time things
Now, as far as the bike, decent for a first time, no issues really noticed, keep on making graphics as it's fun and you'll get even better. I would include a real life picture or something else though as this is a replica and it's nice to have something to compare to. Good job man :)

Sorry for the noob question, but what is the FOV? Also, thanks. :)

Field of view. It can get found in the Graphics/Sound menu
tysonemtracing wrote:
Squidmob567 wrote:Type in chat- /ToggleLitPro

that doesnt work

kyle755
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:22 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Florida

Re: Stellar Mx Graphic Replica

Postby kyle755 » Mon May 08, 2017 9:32 pm

nickuzick wrote:
kyle755 wrote:
funkychicken wrote:Suggestions for the future regarding the screenshots:
turn the FOV down below 50 (I personally do 35)
crop the picture to get rid of any fps or time things
Now, as far as the bike, decent for a first time, no issues really noticed, keep on making graphics as it's fun and you'll get even better. I would include a real life picture or something else though as this is a replica and it's nice to have something to compare to. Good job man :)

Sorry for the noob question, but what is the FOV? Also, thanks. :)

Field of view. It can get found in the Graphics/Sound menu

Thank you!!


Return to “Models and Skins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Insid1ouZ, skraks and 10 guests