2017 fox moth limited edition

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
louis cocquet
Team: MXRF

2017 fox moth limited edition

Post by louis cocquet »

hi everyone today i show you my 2017 fox limited edition
saf link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/12236idal ... ocquet.saf
funkychicken
Team: 251 Graphix I guess

Re: 2017 fox moth limited edition

Post by funkychicken »

noice, PSD?
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.
louis cocquet

Post by louis cocquet »

funkychicken wrote:noice, PSD?
go private message
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

That's sick
silverskate
Team: BikeGraphix

Post by silverskate »

Hey bro
its a constructive criticism try spend more time/works on your gears, try do the correct shadings,normal maps,spec maps for each gear and you will go to a better results,can you have potential to do a good things just need spend more time to get more realistic gears, i did a comparate with my gear and your gear to you see the difference on shading/normal maps (the left pics if my gear)
but good job i want see your new releases to community and getting better quality
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Just constructive criticism silverskate, but your "correct" shading on your gear doesn't line up across the seams on the rider model.
silverskate
Team: BikeGraphix

Post by silverskate »

Jeremy150 wrote:Just constructive criticism silverskate, but your "correct" shading on your gear doesn't line up across the seams on the rider model.
where do u mean ?
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

[quote="silverskate"]Hey bro
its a constructive criticism try spend more time/works on your gears, try do the correct shadings,normal maps,spec maps for each gear and you will go to a better results,can you have potential to do a good things just need spend more time to get more realistic gears, i did a comparate with my gear and your gear to you see the difference on shading/normal maps (the left pics if my gear)
but good job i want see your new releases to community and getting better quality

That's a bit hypocritical. I've seen a few sets of your Alias gear have Vexea norms/shading maps over them.
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

silverskate wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:Just constructive criticism silverskate, but your "correct" shading on your gear doesn't line up across the seams on the rider model.
where do u mean ?
The ripples on your gear don't line up across the side of the rider.
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

Fucked up the quote and double posted, and just don't really even give a fuck
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

silverskate wrote:Hey bro
Maybe he doesnt know how to work with the norm/spec maps? I had the same problem when I came from skinning reflex to skinning MXS skins. But I have to agree that fitting norms/specs make the gear look better.
louis cocquet

Post by louis cocquet »

hi

Thank you for your advice
it's new for me to make gear so it's normaly if it's not perfect
you can visit the other topic of my 2017 alpinestar they are a better reproduction i think
have a good day
louis cocquet

Post by louis cocquet »

jonracer594 wrote:
Maybe he doesnt know how to work with the norm/spec maps? I had the same problem when I came from skinning reflex to skinning MXS skins. But I have to agree that fitting norms/specs make the gear look better.
hi

I know how to work the norm as well as the spec but I start in skining

have a good day and thank you for you're reply :D
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

WellsMX524 wrote: That's a bit hypocritical. I've seen a few sets of your Alias gear have Vexea norms/shading maps over them.
From what I've seen most of his gear wrong with too much shading aswell but ya know you gotta get the gear done assp so all the kiddies buy it
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.