2017 Husqvarna Update

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Jonas357
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:38 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 Husqvarna Update

Postby Jonas357 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:31 pm

So will we be seeing this stuff with the 2-strokes anytime soon? I'd very much like to see that because it would look great under our riders!

User avatar
GuilhermeMX28
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:47 pm
Team: PowerDream
Location: Brazil

Re: 2017 Husqvarna Update

Postby GuilhermeMX28 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:36 pm

MOTOZ293 wrote:I dont think youre getting the point. You youre selling ohter peoples work.. OTHER PEOPLES WORK, all you did was move the parts on to another bike. You also took models that are private (that you probably didnt pay for) Your best bet to end this is refund the people who bought it from you and release it free. Otherwise it sounds like a ban worthy thing. Everyone thats done this has been banned


I've explained a few times, but come on, I'm just doing a job for a certain part of people who do not know how to exchange motorcycle parts, that's all! As I spent a few hours doing this for my team, they helped me with money, so my friend got the idea for me to post here, and that's what I did.
Guilherme Cabral | PowerDream Owner | #131 | 250 AM rF | 3rd Keytone Supercross novice class
Image

Jonas357
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:38 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 Husqvarna Update

Postby Jonas357 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:36 pm

boi check ur private messages

User avatar
mack| spokes
Posts: 791
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:15 am
Team: Relax Attire

Re: 2017 Husqvarna Update

Postby mack| spokes » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:49 am

Dumbbelly29 wrote:...

Aaron Hall wrote:...

NoFear345 wrote:...

Just to clear something up here, Aaron Devin and myself all use blender while they are way better than myself i still think that when we said it was a copy and paste job we meant it. I like your work Dumbbelly, but i still think that he (GuilhermeMX28) put in 5% of the work involved with making these models on there own if he made a new part completely it would be a different situation.
Tysen Fresquez is the Michael Jordon of mxs
Image

User avatar
Kenny154
Posts: 240
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:25 am
Team: MotoSavage

Re: 2017 Husqvarna Update

Postby Kenny154 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:27 am

mack| spokes wrote:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:...

Aaron Hall wrote:...

NoFear345 wrote:...

Just to clear something up here, Aaron Devin and myself all use blender while they are way better than myself i still think that when we said it was a copy and paste job we meant it. I like your work Dumbbelly, but i still think that he (GuilhermeMX28) put in 5% of the work involved with making these models on there own if he made a new part completely it would be a different situation.


I agree with this^^
Image

mx985
Posts: 524
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:37 am
Team: Privateer
Location: southern commiefornia

Re: 2017 Husqvarna Update

Postby mx985 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:05 pm

This is why when you release a model you should put a disclosure, stating that the model may not be redistributed for profit.I have put that in my releases at times, I don't know how much good it will do... but at least the creator already made it clear, that a second party could not do it.
Imagei make models for this game more then i play it

Jonas357
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:38 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 Husqvarna Update

Postby Jonas357 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:30 am

I've been talking to this guy about the 2-stroke version, not for the model, but for the skin and stuff, but he doesn't want to post it because he doesn't want hate. oof. I just died a little

User avatar
Dumbbelly29
Posts: 258
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:24 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 Husqvarna Update

Postby Dumbbelly29 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:06 am

Jonas357 wrote:I've been talking to this guy about the 2-stroke version, not for the model, but for the skin and stuff, but he doesn't want to post it because he doesn't want hate. oof. I just died a little


Actually, he doesn't want to post it because he is too busy trying to trade this thing for other paid models.

mack| spokes wrote:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:...

Aaron Hall wrote:...

NoFear345 wrote:...

Just to clear something up here, Aaron Devin and myself all use blender while they are way better than myself i still think that when we said it was a copy and paste job we meant it. I like your work Dumbbelly, but i still think that he (GuilhermeMX28) put in 5% of the work involved with making these models on there own if he made a new part completely it would be a different situation.


That is the single nicest thing anyone has EVER said about me
Image

User avatar
GuilhermeMX28
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:47 pm
Team: PowerDream
Location: Brazil

Re: 2017 Husqvarna Update

Postby GuilhermeMX28 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:24 am

Yes I was working on a 2T model, but I stopped, I lost the urge to work with blender, maybe I'll go back to something when I'm a good modeler!
Image
Guilherme Cabral | PowerDream Owner | #131 | 250 AM rF | 3rd Keytone Supercross novice class
Image

mx985
Posts: 524
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:37 am
Team: Privateer
Location: southern commiefornia

Re: 2017 Husqvarna Update

Postby mx985 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:54 pm

Just make your own work, when the model is 100% made by you then you can charge for it.
Imagei make models for this game more then i play it

User avatar
Hi Im Skyqe
Posts: 2482
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:52 pm
Team: wat

Re: 2017 Husqvarna Update

Postby Hi Im Skyqe » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:49 pm

Dumbbelly29 wrote:Think of it like this, you're now a carpenter WITH STICKY FINGERS.. TA DA!

A customer wants a job done, for this job you are able to get all the materials required for FREE FROM NUMEROUS OTHER JOB SITES VIA FIVE FINGER DISCOUNT. though the job itself will take you a day of work to complete WHO GIVES A FUCK YOU STOLE THE SHIT. Because you got the materials you have used for free, does this mean you must do the work for free also? FUCK YES YOU SHOULD, YOU ARE SCUM AND STOLE THE MATERIALS FROM OTHER JOB SITES TO COMPLETE THE PROJECT. BUY YOUR OWN MATERIALS THEN YOU CAN PROFIT OFF OF THEM.

For those of you saying this is just a few minutes work... you're straight retarded, and I would bet you've never even attempted anything like this yourselves. Collecting all the parts required, removing the old parts, aligning the new parts, mapping the UVs of the new parts, and finally creating the template - not to mention all the tedious work in between. YES NOW IMAGINE MAKING THE PARTS YOURSELF. YOU HAVE TO DO ALL OF THE MODELING AND TEXTURING. NOT JUST COPY + PASTE. AMAZING AMIRITE?


Fixed the analogy for you. Please don't try and sugar coat this and try to justify why someone should be paid for others work. Especially when some of these items aren't even publicly released nor free.

K THX BAI

User avatar
Quinten
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:18 pm
Team: Redline Redbull KTM

Re: 2017 Husqvarna Update

Postby Quinten » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:13 pm

Dumbbelly29 wrote:For those of you saying this is just a few minutes work... you're straight retarded, and I would bet you've never even attempted anything like this yourselves. Collecting all the parts required, removing the old parts, aligning the new parts, mapping the UVs of the new parts, and finally creating the template - not to mention all the tedious work in between.


Actually this is just a few minutes of work because I have done it. All it is remove from the set 3d object > Move it to the bike you want it on > Join objects > export UV's > Copy and paste from the prior .psd file onto the new one. This is not something you charge for by any reason whatsoever. No reason for you to defend this...
Image

User avatar
Brock1198
Posts: 174
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:20 am
Team: Cone
Location: Cone

Re: 2017 Husqvarna Update

Postby Brock1198 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:04 pm

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:Think of it like this, you're now a carpenter WITH STICKY FINGERS.. TA DA!

A customer wants a job done, for this job you are able to get all the materials required for FREE FROM NUMEROUS OTHER JOB SITES VIA FIVE FINGER DISCOUNT. though the job itself will take you a day of work to complete WHO GIVES A FUCK YOU STOLE THE SHIT. Because you got the materials you have used for free, does this mean you must do the work for free also? FUCK YES YOU SHOULD, YOU ARE SCUM AND STOLE THE MATERIALS FROM OTHER JOB SITES TO COMPLETE THE PROJECT. BUY YOUR OWN MATERIALS THEN YOU CAN PROFIT OFF OF THEM.

For those of you saying this is just a few minutes work... you're straight retarded, and I would bet you've never even attempted anything like this yourselves. Collecting all the parts required, removing the old parts, aligning the new parts, mapping the UVs of the new parts, and finally creating the template - not to mention all the tedious work in between. YES NOW IMAGINE MAKING THE PARTS YOURSELF. YOU HAVE TO DO ALL OF THE MODELING AND TEXTURING. NOT JUST COPY + PASTE. AMAZING AMIRITE?


Fixed the analogy for you. Please don't try and sugar coat this and try to justify why someone should be paid for others work. Especially when some of these items aren't even publicly released nor free.

K THX BAI

isnt this what silverskate does?
cone cone cone cone, CONE CONE? coooonnnneeee

User avatar
Hi Im Skyqe
Posts: 2482
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:52 pm
Team: wat

Re: 2017 Husqvarna Update

Postby Hi Im Skyqe » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:22 pm

Brock1198 wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:Think of it like this, you're now a carpenter WITH STICKY FINGERS.. TA DA!

A customer wants a job done, for this job you are able to get all the materials required for FREE FROM NUMEROUS OTHER JOB SITES VIA FIVE FINGER DISCOUNT. though the job itself will take you a day of work to complete WHO GIVES A FUCK YOU STOLE THE SHIT. Because you got the materials you have used for free, does this mean you must do the work for free also? FUCK YES YOU SHOULD, YOU ARE SCUM AND STOLE THE MATERIALS FROM OTHER JOB SITES TO COMPLETE THE PROJECT. BUY YOUR OWN MATERIALS THEN YOU CAN PROFIT OFF OF THEM.

For those of you saying this is just a few minutes work... you're straight retarded, and I would bet you've never even attempted anything like this yourselves. Collecting all the parts required, removing the old parts, aligning the new parts, mapping the UVs of the new parts, and finally creating the template - not to mention all the tedious work in between. YES NOW IMAGINE MAKING THE PARTS YOURSELF. YOU HAVE TO DO ALL OF THE MODELING AND TEXTURING. NOT JUST COPY + PASTE. AMAZING AMIRITE?


Fixed the analogy for you. Please don't try and sugar coat this and try to justify why someone should be paid for others work. Especially when some of these items aren't even publicly released nor free.

K THX BAI

isnt this what silverskate does?


Couldn't tell you. Never dealt with him before.

User avatar
Dumbbelly29
Posts: 258
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:24 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 Husqvarna Update

Postby Dumbbelly29 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:36 pm

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:Think of it like this, you're now a carpenter WITH STICKY FINGERS.. TA DA!

A customer wants a job done, for this job you are able to get all the materials required for FREE FROM NUMEROUS OTHER JOB SITES VIA FIVE FINGER DISCOUNT. though the job itself will take you a day of work to complete WHO GIVES A FUCK YOU STOLE THE SHIT. Because you got the materials you have used for free, does this mean you must do the work for free also? FUCK YES YOU SHOULD, YOU ARE SCUM AND STOLE THE MATERIALS FROM OTHER JOB SITES TO COMPLETE THE PROJECT. BUY YOUR OWN MATERIALS THEN YOU CAN PROFIT OFF OF THEM.

For those of you saying this is just a few minutes work... you're straight retarded, and I would bet you've never even attempted anything like this yourselves. Collecting all the parts required, removing the old parts, aligning the new parts, mapping the UVs of the new parts, and finally creating the template - not to mention all the tedious work in between. YES NOW IMAGINE MAKING THE PARTS YOURSELF. YOU HAVE TO DO ALL OF THE MODELING AND TEXTURING. NOT JUST COPY + PASTE. AMAZING AMIRITE?


Fixed the analogy for you. Please don't try and sugar coat this and try to justify why someone should be paid for others work. Especially when some of these items aren't even publicly released nor free.

K THX BAI


Nice going.. but, he stole free parts? How does that work... I see nothing on the bike not released for free.. the FMF is already on the previous updated blend. You also skipped the part where I said I disagree with the sale for various other reasons. Though stand by my statement that if someone wishes to pay for the **TIME SPENT** on a custom model then let them.

Quinten wrote:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:For those of you saying this is just a few minutes work... you're straight retarded, and I would bet you've never even attempted anything like this yourselves. Collecting all the parts required, removing the old parts, aligning the new parts, mapping the UVs of the new parts, and finally creating the template - not to mention all the tedious work in between.


Actually this is just a few minutes of work because I have done it. All it is remove from the set 3d object > Move it to the bike you want it on > Join objects > export UV's > Copy and paste from the prior .psd file onto the new one. This is not something you charge for by any reason whatsoever. No reason for you to defend this...


I think it may just be a teeny tiny bit more complex than that, you forgot a few steps there. It's not like he spent days slaving away on it BUT if we wants to charge for the ***TIME*** he has put in on the model then why does it upset everyone so much if they can already do the work in a 'few minutes' themselves. Just make it yourself if it's so easy?

------------------------

I see no problem whatsoever with updating a model using free parts, then charging for the time spent doing so

make it yourself.. nothing is stopping you.


I have no affiliation with OP, and after a brief conversation with him/his buddy outside of sim I also believe for other reasons stated previously that this guy is a shitpiece. If you don't like it, don't pay...
Image


Return to “Models and Skins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: StephaneGuido and 9 guests