2017 Husqvarna Update

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Quinten
Team: QM1

Re: 2017 Husqvarna Update

Post by Quinten »

littlecrime wrote:
Quinten wrote:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:
I see no problem whatsoever with updating a model using free parts, then charging for the time spent doing so

Charging for soemthing you did not MAKE is not yours to sell. Thats like me getting vortexs honda for 100 or whatever it costs, and me throwing xtrigs, GET, new levers, etc and turning around selling it for $20. I get that this is not a direct correlation with this FREE husqavarna model released by Jay. The fact that none of the stuff he put on the husqavarna is made by HIMSELF, does not give him any reason to profit from it. None of the original creators charged for it, why should he?
its wrong he not put the cycra plastic xtrig rocs GET to husky me and komomx put it that me is first post the render of husky With cycra plastic xtrig rocs GET

littlecrime
Team: Privateer

Post by littlecrime »

Quinten wrote:
littlecrime wrote:
Quinten wrote:
Charging for soemthing you did not MAKE is not yours to sell. Thats like me getting vortexs honda for 100 or whatever it costs, and me throwing xtrigs, GET, new levers, etc and turning around selling it for $20. I get that this is not a direct correlation with this FREE husqavarna model released by Jay. The fact that none of the stuff he put on the husqavarna is made by HIMSELF, does not give him any reason to profit from it. None of the original creators charged for it, why should he?
its wrong he not put the cycra plastic xtrig rocs GET to husky me and komomx put it that me is first post the render of husky With cycra plastic xtrig rocs GET

yea thats true
LD render and skining you can donate me inhttps://www.paypal.me/algalintang
littlecrime

Post by littlecrime »

Quinten wrote:
littlecrime wrote:
Quinten wrote:

Yea thats true
AjHuett

Post by AjHuett »

Why not just release the .psd since you only changed a few things on Jay's model? And where is the template for this?
yamirider517 wrote:Oh you gonna make a nigga beg for it?... ok boo.
littlecrime

Post by littlecrime »

AjHuett wrote:Why not just release the .psd since you only changed a few things on Jay's model? And where is the template for this?
Me?
AjHuett

Post by AjHuett »

littlecrime wrote:
AjHuett wrote:Why not just release the .psd since you only changed a few things on Jay's model? And where is the template for this?
Me?
No no, the money hungry dude that wants us to pay for the .psd lol
yamirider517 wrote:Oh you gonna make a nigga beg for it?... ok boo.
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

JLV should do a 10% fee and getting 10% of all the money made by other people with the game he made. Still, if somebody wants to buy that thing, let him... why do you care that much??