2017 Husqvarna Update

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
GeovanedosSantos
Team: PowerDream

Re: 2017 Husqvarna Update

Post by GeovanedosSantos »

TREEETAAAAA
Quinten
Team: QM1

Post by Quinten »

Dumbbelly29 wrote:
I see no problem whatsoever with updating a model using free parts, then charging for the time spent doing so

Charging for soemthing you did not MAKE is not yours to sell. Thats like me getting vortexs honda for 100 or whatever it costs, and me throwing xtrigs, GET, new levers, etc and turning around selling it for $20. I get that this is not a direct correlation with this FREE husqavarna model released by Jay. The fact that none of the stuff he put on the husqavarna is made by HIMSELF, does not give him any reason to profit from it. None of the original creators charged for it, why should he?
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Post by broland278 »

this shit is funny lol
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Dumbbelly29 wrote:Nice going.. but, he stole free parts? How does that work... I see nothing on the bike not released for free..
Where is the Pro Circuit pipe from?
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:Nice going.. but, he stole free parts? How does that work... I see nothing on the bike not released for free..
Where is the Pro Circuit pipe from?

Not sure, I'm only going off what people have commented and saw mention of the FMF
Quinten wrote:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:

I see no problem whatsoever with updating a model using free parts, then charging for the time spent doing so

Charging for soemthing you did not MAKE is not yours to sell. Thats like me getting vortexs honda for 100 or whatever it costs, and me throwing xtrigs, GET, new levers, etc and turning around selling it for $20. I get that this is not a direct correlation with this FREE husqavarna model released by Jay. The fact that none of the stuff he put on the husqavarna is made by HIMSELF, does not give him any reason to profit from it. None of the original creators charged for it, why should he?
That's nothing similar, though if you sold the model for $120 and gave $100 to Damien I see no problem

what about aarnetzen's update to attackers model - attacker released this for free, does Tim have no right to profit off it?

At least the guy posted a saf so those who don't want to pay can still have a play with it, anyone that does want to pay makes their own choice - despite knowing they can have it for free if willing to put the small amount of work in themselves.

Well known people make sales of private gear, bikes etc all of the time - I can't see how it is fine for those people to charge $30 a time for a team setup, that uses private bike, gear etc worth triple the value... just because "they only received a scrammed saf" is this not still profiting from others work?
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Dumbbelly29 wrote:Not sure, I'm only going off what people have commented and saw mention of the FMF
A paid model, that isn't released.
Dumbbelly29 wrote:what about aarnetzen's update to attackers model - attacker released this for free, does Tim have no right to profit off it?
Tim made parts. This guy is a copy+paste other peoples work artist.
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

If all the parts that he put on are already released for FREE on the forums (based of further up comment) and he does the work of putting them on a template, why cant he charge you for the work he did?
He ONLY can if all the parts were PUBLIC FREE released meaning they are an open source for anyone to use, hes not selling content he is selling his hourly wage.

They have this in the real world, most buissness call it an installation fee.

With that being said if these parts came from private or paid for models then i 100% disagree, because that is stealing.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

i just want the damn pipe and dont wanna pay 10$ for it, good christ.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
BCDesigns
Team: Fluid Racing

Post by BCDesigns »

i put that same pipe on there in like 10 mins man. lmao
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

BCDesigns wrote:i put that same pipe on there in like 10 mins man. lmao
how lmao
i cant find a psd of a bike with it anywhere
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
how lmao

http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=40429
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Dumbbelly29 wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:
how lmao

http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=40429
thank you!!!
Brad smith17
Team: SKDA

Post by Brad smith17 »

Quinten wrote:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:

I Actually agree 100% with Quinten.
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

chaseb31 wrote:The fact you took my homies money is even worst, because I have had the same bike sense before outdoors started, and I know exactly where u got everything lmfao I could of gave it to him if I didn't have work... youre a tru euro am scummy.
CRUSHED :shock:
littlecrime

Post by littlecrime »

Quinten wrote:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:

its wrong he not put the cycra plastic xtrig rocs GET to husky me and komomx put it that me is first post the render of husky With cycra plastic xtrig rocs GET
LD render and skining you can donate me inhttps://www.paypal.me/algalintang