2018 Thor Fuse Air Rive

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
User avatar
silverskate
Posts: 610
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:13 am
Team: BikeGraphix
Contact:

2018 Thor Fuse Air Rive

Postby silverskate » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:14 pm

Image
Heyy Guys
Today i'll realease my version of 2018 Thor Fuse Air Rive set.
I did too a version with my model of Thor Sentinel Chest Protector.
To get a PSD send me PM or contact me on my Facebook.

All Feedback are appreciated !

2018 Thor Fuse Air Rive
2018 Thor Fuse Air Rive with Thor Sentinel Chest Protector
Feel free to donate for my work via paypal mateus.silverskate@hotmail.com (payment method put service)

Thanks to:
jlv
P2sta
Tcrain

User avatar
funkychicken
Posts: 527
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:34 pm
Team: CG Motorsports
Location: Charleston, South Carolina
Contact:

Re: 2018 Thor Fuse Air Rive

Postby funkychicken » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:21 pm

Am I the only person who thinks that the thor and fox gears look really plain and crappy for 2018? like I'm guaranteeing that the Fly gear will actually be better for 2018 than Fox or thor, and that's never happened. like look back on 2010-2014 Thor had the best stuff out there
But other than that little mini rant, great job Silver, once again releasing great quality stuff that looks amazing in game. Gonna donate a bit to you coming up once I get some more work done :wink:
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |

User avatar
ryxn
Posts: 317
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:42 pm

Re: 2018 Thor Fuse Air Rive

Postby ryxn » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:36 pm

Isn't the colourway red black and blue rather than white? Other than that it looks good from what I can see.
Fair Play.

User avatar
silverskate
Posts: 610
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:13 am
Team: BikeGraphix
Contact:

Re: 2018 Thor Fuse Air Rive

Postby silverskate » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:03 pm

ryxn wrote:Isn't the colourway red black and blue rather than white? Other than that it looks good from what I can see.

ohhh yeaa i did wrong haha, i worked on that gear 3:00 AM I was sleepy and I realized that I missed the color but for who will buy the psd i fixed the color, thank u

User avatar
silverskate
Posts: 610
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:13 am
Team: BikeGraphix
Contact:

Re: 2018 Thor Fuse Air Rive

Postby silverskate » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:05 pm

funkychicken wrote:Am I the only person who thinks that the thor and fox gears look really plain and crappy for 2018? like I'm guaranteeing that the Fly gear will actually be better for 2018 than Fox or thor, and that's never happened. like look back on 2010-2014 Thor had the best stuff out there
But other than that little mini rant, great job Silver, once again releasing great quality stuff that looks amazing in game. Gonna donate a bit to you coming up once I get some more work done :wink:

The 2018 Thor the design are more simple but i liked, more clean and about the fox i didnt saw the gears sets, thank u so much my friend for positive feedback :D

User avatar
reddead422
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:54 am
Team: Wildside Designs

Re: 2018 Thor Fuse Air Rive

Postby reddead422 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:45 pm

Another amazing set of gear silverskate, nothing matches the quality of your work!

Tristan.Botteram
Posts: 314
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:28 pm
Team: TBM Design
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: 2018 Thor Fuse Air Rive

Postby Tristan.Botteram » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:06 pm

Gear looks so sick bro!

User avatar
RHYSHHS
Posts: 223
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:54 pm
Team: Dickerson Design's
Location: England
Contact:

Re: 2018 Thor Fuse Air Rive

Postby RHYSHHS » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:47 pm

Gear looks great keep up the good work
Image

User avatar
silverskate
Posts: 610
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:13 am
Team: BikeGraphix
Contact:

Re: 2018 Thor Fuse Air Rive

Postby silverskate » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:12 pm

reddead422 wrote:Another amazing set of gear silverskate, nothing matches the quality of your work!

Tristan.Botteram wrote:Gear looks so sick bro!

RHYSHHS wrote:Gear looks great keep up the good work

thank u so much guys


Return to “Models and Skins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Djlove04, Skinner, trey22 and 11 guests