First REAL Skin- Black and White YZ450

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
User avatar
dawsonsleeper
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 2:23 am
Team: Privateer
Location: Alaska
Contact:

First REAL Skin- Black and White YZ450

Postby dawsonsleeper » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:14 am

A little while ago I "released a custom skin" that was me taking someones husky cutout, changing the logos and colors, and calling it a custom Yamaha. (Go make fun of me for that here. viewtopic.php?t=46072) Anyway, this skin is actually custom. I was going for a Black and White theme, looks decent other than some logos and the front fender in my opinion. It was my first skin, leave some feedback as to what I can improve. Thanks!

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wczfb9n6h ... %23118.rar
Image
Image
Image
Image
scrubsallday351 wrote:We seemed like we were friends until he took me out 10 times in one race for no reason

scrubsallday351 wrote:we worked it out

Smerwin43
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:46 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: First REAL Skin- Black and White YZ450

Postby Smerwin43 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:38 pm

Nice job, i liked your other one as well and didnt think it was that bad but this one is pretty clean

User avatar
ShortyMX
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:00 pm
Location: Germany

Re: First REAL Skin- Black and White YZ450

Postby ShortyMX » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:20 pm

Good step in the right direction, much better than the first one. Keep going!
#goodtimesdirtbikes

User avatar
dawsonsleeper
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 2:23 am
Team: Privateer
Location: Alaska
Contact:

Re: First REAL Skin- Black and White YZ450

Postby dawsonsleeper » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:45 pm

Smerwin43 wrote:Nice job, i liked your other one as well and didnt think it was that bad but this one is pretty clean


that other one wasn't even my design, I just changed the colors and added custom logos lmao. and thanks man appreciate it.
scrubsallday351 wrote:We seemed like we were friends until he took me out 10 times in one race for no reason

scrubsallday351 wrote:we worked it out

User avatar
dawsonsleeper
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 2:23 am
Team: Privateer
Location: Alaska
Contact:

Re: First REAL Skin- Black and White YZ450

Postby dawsonsleeper » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:45 pm

ShortyMX wrote:Good step in the right direction, much better than the first one. Keep going!


Thanks!
scrubsallday351 wrote:We seemed like we were friends until he took me out 10 times in one race for no reason

scrubsallday351 wrote:we worked it out

User avatar
RHYSHHS
Posts: 221
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:54 pm
Team: Dickerson Design's
Location: England
Contact:

Re: First REAL Skin- Black and White YZ450

Postby RHYSHHS » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:50 pm

Good Bike!
Brock1198 wrote:Can you ban me ive been quite the rascal lately and decided to jump the gate and take some one out in elsinore 01

User avatar
dawsonsleeper
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 2:23 am
Team: Privateer
Location: Alaska
Contact:

Re: First REAL Skin- Black and White YZ450

Postby dawsonsleeper » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:56 pm

RHYSHHS wrote:Good Bike!


thanks man
scrubsallday351 wrote:We seemed like we were friends until he took me out 10 times in one race for no reason

scrubsallday351 wrote:we worked it out

Smerwin43
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:46 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: First REAL Skin- Black and White YZ450

Postby Smerwin43 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:27 pm

dawsonsleeper wrote:
Smerwin43 wrote:Nice job, i liked your other one as well and didnt think it was that bad but this one is pretty clean


that other one wasn't even my design, I just changed the colors and added custom logos lmao. and thanks man appreciate it.


Yeah i know but you made it look better than the original, nj keek it up

User avatar
dawsonsleeper
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 2:23 am
Team: Privateer
Location: Alaska
Contact:

Re: First REAL Skin- Black and White YZ450

Postby dawsonsleeper » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:00 am

Smerwin43 wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:
Smerwin43 wrote:Nice job, i liked your other one as well and didnt think it was that bad but this one is pretty clean


that other one wasn't even my design, I just changed the colors and added custom logos lmao. and thanks man appreciate it.


Yeah i know but you made it look better than the original, nj keek it up


thanks man
scrubsallday351 wrote:We seemed like we were friends until he took me out 10 times in one race for no reason

scrubsallday351 wrote:we worked it out

Cumb694
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:25 am
Team: FastHouseMX
Location: Franksville, WI

Re: First REAL Skin- Black and White YZ450

Postby Cumb694 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:32 pm

Looks good m8. Work on number plates tho :shock:

User avatar
dawsonsleeper
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 2:23 am
Team: Privateer
Location: Alaska
Contact:

Re: First REAL Skin- Black and White YZ450

Postby dawsonsleeper » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:30 am

Cumb694 wrote:Looks good m8. Work on number plates tho :shock:

yeah i had no idea what to do there lmao
scrubsallday351 wrote:We seemed like we were friends until he took me out 10 times in one race for no reason

scrubsallday351 wrote:we worked it out


Return to “Models and Skins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ktm161 and 13 guests