2017 3:30 AM Yamaha [PSD]

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
dawsonsleeper

2017 3:30 AM Yamaha [PSD]

Post by dawsonsleeper »

If you haven't caught on by my last 3 posts, I like Yamaha's. It's 3:41 AM as I am typing this and decided to release this skin I just made. PSD and JM's also included since some people don't know how to use SAF Extractor. I am tired, goodnight. Dyno is a 450SXF. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/file/gk14g435 ... Yamaha.rar

jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Re: 2017 3:30 AM Yamaha [PSD]

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Your a fucking idiot I hope you get ban
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Mr. Wiggles wrote:Your a fucking idiot I hope you get ban
You're* a fucking idiot :D
Rappty
Team: probably somthing

Post by Rappty »

sick swingarm
MxVelocity747 wrote:bout to install kidz in yo mouf
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 7309 "Josh133 | LS Racing" for 1 week. It's his first ban which would normally be 1 day, but he's so annoying I upgraded it. Next time will also be a week.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Of all things you do on this forum, never ever admit that you use a saf extractor.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

AHeckman2 wrote:Of all things you do on this forum, never ever admit that you use a saf extractor.
whats so bad about getting jms from a saf?
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:Of all things you do on this forum, never ever admit that you use a saf extractor.
Because if you admit to using a saf extractor, everyone immediately thinks you're ripping skins. It's a good way to get banned
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

AHeckman2 wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:
Because if you admit to using a saf extractor, everyone immediately thinks you're ripping skins. It's a good way to get banned
oh.. well im not.. these are all custom.
Tbonemx428

Post by Tbonemx428 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:

I don't think anyone else could make such a bad bike..
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

Tbonemx428 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote: whats so bad about getting jms from a saf?
*sigh* you both are missing my point, I didn't claim he ripped this skin, I'm saying NEVER admit to using a saf extractor because all it causes is trouble.
Tbonemx428

Post by Tbonemx428 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
Tbonemx428 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote: Because if you admit to using a saf extractor, everyone immediately thinks you're ripping skins. It's a good way to get banned
*sigh* you both are missing my point, I didn't claim he ripped this skin, I'm saying NEVER admit to using a saf extractor because all it causes is trouble.
Nah i gotcha Heckman, i'm just saying who would make this bike, and then someone would want to rip it..
Never said he didn't make it, or did rip it..
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

AHeckman2 wrote:
Tbonemx428 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote: Because if you admit to using a saf extractor, everyone immediately thinks you're ripping skins. It's a good way to get banned
Tbonemx428 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
Tbonemx428 wrote: I don't think anyone else could make such a bad bike..
Nah i gotcha Heckman, i'm just saying who would make this bike, and then someone would want to rip it..
Never said he didn't make it, or did rip it..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjrjYAHA428
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Never open the storage file format which was made to be easily opened!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

FFS that was a mistake. Listen, people, I don't rip skins and I never will. In case you are unaware, you can't edit png files in photoshop, and I don't even have Gimp downloaded. The only reason I even have a saf extractor is that it came with a saf creator download. I used it ONE TIME to get JMS from a saf and if that is considered ripping ill delete the JMS and find some publically released if its such a big deal. so can people plz stop messaging me asking what saf extractor I use because I DONT USE ONE!
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

dawsonsleeper wrote:FFS that was a mistake. Listen, people, I don't rip skins and I never will. In case you are unaware, you can't edit png files in photoshop, and I don't even have Gimp downloaded. The only reason I even have a saf extractor is that it came with a saf creator download. I used it ONE TIME to get JMS from a saf and if that is considered ripping ill delete the JMS and find some publically released if its such a big deal. so can people plz stop messaging me asking what saf extractor I use because I DONT USE ONE!
i've used the saf extractor to get jms for gear before, mainly because the jackasses who create the gear make you go searching for them.

there really is no harm done here, i mean REALLY PEOPLE he's getting jms who cares
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.