2017 3:30 AM Yamaha [PSD]

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
dawsonsleeper
Team: Amsoil Honda

Re: 2017 3:30 AM Yamaha [PSD]

Postby dawsonsleeper » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:33 am

808 wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:FFS that was a mistake. Listen, people, I don't rip skins and I never will. In case you are unaware, you can't edit png files in photoshop, and I don't even have Gimp downloaded. The only reason I even have a saf extractor is that it came with a saf creator download. I used it ONE TIME to get JMS from a saf and if that is considered ripping ill delete the JMS and find some publically released if its such a big deal. so can people plz stop messaging me asking what saf extractor I use because I DONT USE ONE!

i've used the saf extractor to get jms for gear before, mainly because the jackasses who create the gear make you go searching for them.

there really is no harm done here, i mean REALLY PEOPLE he's getting jms who cares

THANK YOU.

AHeckman2
Team: Vital MX Racing

Postby AHeckman2 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:41 am

dawsonsleeper wrote:you can't edit png files in photoshop

Did you even realize you typed that? Dumbest thing I've seen said in this thread. Photoshop is made to edit images, that just happens to include png files lol. I'm not trying to get anyone's panties in a twist, all I meant was that admitting you have a saf extractor just causes troubles. Case in point right here.

skraks
Team: Rival Decal

Postby skraks » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:56 am

dawsonsleeper wrote:FFS that was a mistake. Listen, people, I don't rip skins and I never will. In case you are unaware, you can't edit png files in photoshop, and I don't even have Gimp downloaded. The only reason I even have a saf extractor is that it came with a saf creator download. I used it ONE TIME to get JMS from a saf and if that is considered ripping ill delete the JMS and find some publically released if its such a big deal. so can people plz stop messaging me asking what saf extractor I use because I DONT USE ONE!

How bout that "custom" bgfx skin...........
:lol: PM for info and prices on custom, helmets, signatures, screenshots, or wallpapers :lol: DONATE!

dawsonsleeper

Postby dawsonsleeper » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:46 am

skraks wrote:

How bout that "custom" bgfx skin...........

yeah that was pretty bad :D :D

nickuzick
Team: MV Films

Postby nickuzick » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:07 am

dawsonsleeper wrote:In case you are unaware, you can't edit png files in photoshop

Yeah you can dude

dawsonsleeper

Postby dawsonsleeper » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:25 am

nickuzick wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:In case you are unaware, you can't edit png files in photoshop

Yeah you can dude

you can? then whats the point of a psd release?
AHeckman2 wrote:

Did you even realize you typed that? Dumbest thing I've seen said in this thread. Photoshop is made to edit images, that just happens to include png files lol. I'm not trying to get anyone's panties in a twist, all I meant was that admitting you have a saf extractor just causes troubles. Case in point right here.

James Parkin #77
Team: None

Postby James Parkin #77 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:58 am

dawsonsleeper wrote:
nickuzick wrote:

Yeah you can dude

you can? then whats the point of a psd release?
AHeckman2 wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I Like Boobs

AHeckman2

Postby AHeckman2 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:24 pm

A png includes all of the shading and parts of the bike without you being able to edit them. A psd allows you to edit the bike, colors of the parts (like a black frame or silver frame), and you can place your graphics under the shading so it looks good.

dawsonsleeper

Postby dawsonsleeper » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:50 pm

AHeckman2 wrote:A png includes all of the shading and parts of the bike without you being able to edit them. A psd allows you to edit the bike, colors of the parts (like a black frame or silver frame), and you can place your graphics under the shading so it looks good.

yeah, but you cant rip a skin with just the png, right?

nickuzick
Team: MV Films

Postby nickuzick » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:22 pm

dawsonsleeper wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:A png includes all of the shading and parts of the bike without you being able to edit them. A psd allows you to edit the bike, colors of the parts (like a black frame or silver frame), and you can place your graphics under the shading so it looks good.

That's exactly what ripping is

AHeckman2

Postby AHeckman2 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:20 pm

dawsonsleeper wrote:

Ripping a skin is when you extract the png from a saf.

dawsonsleeper

Postby dawsonsleeper » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:52 pm

AHeckman2 wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:

oh,i thought it was when you edited someone elses skin then posted it as your own or something... makes sense now.

KTM57
Team: Adept

Postby KTM57 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:58 pm

Nope, you were right.

AHeckman2

Postby AHeckman2 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:03 pm

dawsonsleeper wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:yeah, but you cant rip a skin with just the png, right?

oh,i thought it was when you edited someone elses skin then posted it as your own or something... makes sense now.

It's a combination of what I said and what you said

BCDesigns
Team: MXPTV

Postby BCDesigns » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:44 am

is this guy a troll lmao

Return to “Models and Skins”