2017 3:30 AM Yamaha [PSD]

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
dawsonsleeper

Re: 2017 3:30 AM Yamaha [PSD]

Post by dawsonsleeper »

808 wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:FFS that was a mistake. Listen, people, I don't rip skins and I never will. In case you are unaware, you can't edit png files in photoshop, and I don't even have Gimp downloaded. The only reason I even have a saf extractor is that it came with a saf creator download. I used it ONE TIME to get JMS from a saf and if that is considered ripping ill delete the JMS and find some publically released if its such a big deal. so can people plz stop messaging me asking what saf extractor I use because I DONT USE ONE!
i've used the saf extractor to get jms for gear before, mainly because the jackasses who create the gear make you go searching for them.

there really is no harm done here, i mean REALLY PEOPLE he's getting jms who cares
THANK YOU.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

dawsonsleeper wrote:you can't edit png files in photoshop
Did you even realize you typed that? Dumbest thing I've seen said in this thread. Photoshop is made to edit images, that just happens to include png files lol. I'm not trying to get anyone's panties in a twist, all I meant was that admitting you have a saf extractor just causes troubles. Case in point right here.
skraks
Team: Evergood

Post by skraks »

dawsonsleeper wrote:FFS that was a mistake. Listen, people, I don't rip skins and I never will. In case you are unaware, you can't edit png files in photoshop, and I don't even have Gimp downloaded. The only reason I even have a saf extractor is that it came with a saf creator download. I used it ONE TIME to get JMS from a saf and if that is considered ripping ill delete the JMS and find some publically released if its such a big deal. so can people plz stop messaging me asking what saf extractor I use because I DONT USE ONE!
How bout that "custom" bgfx skin...........
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

skraks wrote:
How bout that "custom" bgfx skin...........
yeah that was pretty bad :D :D
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

dawsonsleeper wrote:In case you are unaware, you can't edit png files in photoshop
Yeah you can dude
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

nickuzick wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:In case you are unaware, you can't edit png files in photoshop
Yeah you can dude
you can? then whats the point of a psd release?
AHeckman2 wrote:
Did you even realize you typed that? Dumbest thing I've seen said in this thread. Photoshop is made to edit images, that just happens to include png files lol. I'm not trying to get anyone's panties in a twist, all I meant was that admitting you have a saf extractor just causes troubles. Case in point right here.
James Parkin #77
Team: None

Post by James Parkin #77 »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
nickuzick wrote:
Yeah you can dude
you can? then whats the point of a psd release?
AHeckman2 wrote:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

A png includes all of the shading and parts of the bike without you being able to edit them. A psd allows you to edit the bike, colors of the parts (like a black frame or silver frame), and you can place your graphics under the shading so it looks good.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

AHeckman2 wrote:A png includes all of the shading and parts of the bike without you being able to edit them. A psd allows you to edit the bike, colors of the parts (like a black frame or silver frame), and you can place your graphics under the shading so it looks good.
yeah, but you cant rip a skin with just the png, right?
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:A png includes all of the shading and parts of the bike without you being able to edit them. A psd allows you to edit the bike, colors of the parts (like a black frame or silver frame), and you can place your graphics under the shading so it looks good.
That's exactly what ripping is
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
Ripping a skin is when you extract the png from a saf.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

AHeckman2 wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:
oh,i thought it was when you edited someone elses skin then posted it as your own or something... makes sense now.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Nope, you were right.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote: yeah, but you cant rip a skin with just the png, right?
oh,i thought it was when you edited someone elses skin then posted it as your own or something... makes sense now.
It's a combination of what I said and what you said
BCDesigns
Team: Fluid Racing

Post by BCDesigns »

is this guy a troll lmao