Fixed 2017 330 AM Yamaha [REUPLOAD]

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
dawsonsleeper

Fixed 2017 330 AM Yamaha [REUPLOAD]

Post by dawsonsleeper »

I uploaded a skin a few days ago of a skin I made at 3:30 in the morning for a YouTube video. I was tired and didn't know what to name it so I named it that and it kinda stuck with me. Anyway, I was a little too tired because the skin looked like crap. The graphics were out of line, I messed up the swingarm JM so there was no swingarm, and I had logos in the wrong spots. I was originally just going to post this on the other forum post but I re designed the entire kit so I guess it's a new skin? Anyway here you go, Enjoy!

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/gk14g435 ... Yamaha.rar

Sped-Up Video (Old Design) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjrjYAHA428:

Pictures:

BTW, the track in the background is Peach Farms 2016. Sick track, definitley give it a download.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Cumb694
Team: SCR

Re: Fixed 2017 330 AM Yamaha [REUPLOAD]

Post by Cumb694 »

Just a tip for next time for when you upload photos, In your graphics setting turn your Field of View to 30 and take screenshots. They look better and you can see the graphics better
dawsonsleeper

Re: Fixed 2017 330 AM Yamaha [REUPLOAD]

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Cumb694 wrote:Just a tip for next time for when you upload photos, In your graphics setting turn your Field of View to 30 and take screenshots. They look better and you can see the graphics better
yeah man i usually do but it was really early in the morning... again
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!