2018 ANSR Elite- Mix and Match (as seen on Justin Bogle)

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
funkychicken
Team: 251 Graphix I guess

2018 ANSR Elite- Mix and Match (as seen on Justin Bogle)

Post by funkychicken »

It's ya boi Funky Chicken back with those fresh skins, except this time it's a sexy gear (that's right, don't get too excited now :wink: )
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't mind the crappy screenshots, I got a garbage computer and trying to rush before Irma comes to wreck South Carolina
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today, I release the SAF for the 2018 ANSR Elite Mix and Match gear line. With multiple different ways to use the colors, this is one of the more simple but cooler sets released by ANSR in recent years in my opinion (they've been killing it lately).
In the download, you will find a full black kit, a red and black kit, a red and blue kit, a plain white and black kit, and a white and black set with my name/number on. So yeah, have fun with all that :D

But Alan, what about the PSD?? Well loyal fans and lovers of my work, I have not actually decided what I will do with that yet. Thinking about selling it for $2 or possibly doing a donation thing like Silverskate. Now, before you start a lynch mob, everyone has $2 just lying around, and also I took a lot of time trying to make this gear (including the 2 times Photoshop decided to screw me over and shut down without saving my work) and trying to get it as close to perfect as I can (also I'm money hungry). Understand that blender hates me and I'm still trying to figure out how to do norms right so it won't be perfect but I think it's a pretty sick set.

But anyways, after all that crap, here's the download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fn2nvfj0v3nsf ... h.saf?dl=0
Enjoy, leave some tips or insults or whatever below, and follow my Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/251graphix/) because I'm desperate for followers :D
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.
silverskate
Team: BikeGraphix

Re: 2018 ANSR Elite- Mix and Match (as seen on Justin Bogle)

Post by silverskate »

looks good, good job
funkychicken
Team: 251 Graphix I guess

Post by funkychicken »

crap forgot to thank all the amazing people:
KTM57 for the original Gaerne PSD I used to start me off
P2STA for the Gaernes and stuff
idk anyone else who may have helped out
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.
honda
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MartinGfx

Post by honda »

looks great! nice work dude