No Fear Elektron '02

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
ShortyMX
Team: Skullcandy

No Fear Elektron '02

Post by ShortyMX »

In the history of lit kits, there have been few setups that left a big impact on us. For me personally, one of the littest kits is definitely what Travis Pastrana and Kevin Windham were wearing in 2002. I remember being 4 years old and watching VHS tapes of random supercross races all day and having a little Travis Pastrana action figure with exactly this No Fear Elektron gear. In addition, nobody reads this anyways so I can say whatever I want. Pineapple on pizza is great. Donald Trump is not satan. There are only two genders.

- rant about being rusty with photoshop and needing ages to finish this up
- excuse for horrible looking noms because it was my first time
- PSD will be 69$
- nah I don't know what to do with the PSD yet
- did I forget anything?

Ah yeah, thanks to TCrain for the Tech 10 model, the guy that I took the base shading from (sorry for forgetting about you), Youtube Tutorials, the flying spaghetti monster for giving me the strength to finish this and Tschooon Musche for beta testing and his patience.

The .saf includes 4 of my favourite colorways, there are a couple of other colorways but depending on the response I will make them as well.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vt25uqqc ... 20JS50.rar
ImageImageImage
L2op
Team: quoi

Re: No Fear Elektron '02

Post by L2op »

Hell yeah i always wanted to make old NoFear sets but never found good reference pictures ! All the NoFear sets that were in Mtx Mototrax were the best omg (Fox wasn't bad either but you know, Pastrana)! btw thanks for the release man

Hail iz me, me
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

ShortyMX wrote:

In the history of lit kits, there have been few setups that left a big impact on us. For me personally, one of the littest kits is definitely what Travis Pastrana and Kevin Windham were wearing in 2002. I remember being 4 years old and watching VHS tapes of random supercross races all day and having a little Travis Pastrana action figure with exactly this No Fear Elektron gear. In addition, nobody reads this anyways so I can say whatever I want. Pineapple on pizza is great. Donald Trump is not satan. There are only two genders.

- PSD will be 69$
- did I forget anything?

Ah yeah, thanks to TCrain for the Tech 10 model, the guy that I took the base shading from (sorry for forgetting about you), Youtube Tutorials, the flying spaghetti monster for giving me the strength to finish this and Tschooon Musche for beta testing and his patience.

The .saf includes 4 of my favourite colorways, there are a couple of other colorways but depending on the response I will make them as well.

plz tell me your joking about the $69
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

ShortyMX wrote:

- PSD will be 69$
- did I forget anything?

also..pineapple on pizza is great
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

ColtHans wrote:
ShortyMX wrote:

- PSD will be 69$
- did I forget anything?

plz tell me your joking about the $69
are you retarted
yes hes joking oml
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
ShortyMX

Post by ShortyMX »

L2op wrote:Hell yeah i always wanted to make old NoFear sets but never found good reference pictures ! All the NoFear sets that were in Mtx Mototrax were the best omg (Fox wasn't bad either but you know, Pastrana)! btw thanks for the release man
Yeah even in MvA, bummer they closed the doors! MTX career mode was way ahead of it's time as well
ImageImageImage
ShortyMX

Post by ShortyMX »

jonracer594 wrote:Image
ImageImageImage
ShortyMX

Post by ShortyMX »

ColtHans wrote:plz tell me your joking about the $69
I'm joking about the $69
ImageImageImage
BrodeySteil72
Team: Privateer

Post by BrodeySteil72 »

[/quote]plz tell me your joking about the $69[/quote]
No it's going to be $420
ShortyMX

Post by ShortyMX »

For the .psd, pm me. I've decided to use the "pay what you want" principle- you can pay whatever you think this .psd is worth. If that's 1$, 5$, 20$ or nothing, whatever you want to pay is ok.
ImageImageImage
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

ShortyMX wrote:For the .psd, pm me. I've decided to use the "pay what you want" principle- you can pay whatever you think this .psd is worth. If that's 1$, 5$, 20$ or nothing, whatever you want to pay is ok.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

ShortyMX wrote: In addition, nobody reads this anyways so I can say whatever I want. Pineapple on pizza is great. Donald Trump is not satan. There are only two genders.
Best thing I have seen all day!
Restoredd420
Team: PhatDoinksUnlimited

Post by Restoredd420 »

You are the Tits sir.
By the time I got on my banana board i was....i was trippin' balls pretty hard man.
isaiahl89
Team: Privateer

Post by isaiahl89 »

I think we need some McGrath replicas

https://goo.gl/images/FriNWA