No Fear Elektron '02

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
User avatar
ShortyMX
Posts: 146
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:00 pm
Location: Germany

No Fear Elektron '02

Postby ShortyMX » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:18 pm

Image

In the history of lit kits, there have been few setups that left a big impact on us. For me personally, one of the littest kits is definitely what Travis Pastrana and Kevin Windham were wearing in 2002. I remember being 4 years old and watching VHS tapes of random supercross races all day and having a little Travis Pastrana action figure with exactly this No Fear Elektron gear. In addition, nobody reads this anyways so I can say whatever I want. Pineapple on pizza is great. Donald Trump is not satan. There are only two genders.

- rant about being rusty with photoshop and needing ages to finish this up
- excuse for horrible looking noms because it was my first time
- PSD will be 69$
- nah I don't know what to do with the PSD yet
- did I forget anything?

Ah yeah, thanks to TCrain for the Tech 10 model, the guy that I took the base shading from (sorry for forgetting about you), Youtube Tutorials, the flying spaghetti monster for giving me the strength to finish this and Tschooon Musche for beta testing and his patience.

The .saf includes 4 of my favourite colorways, there are a couple of other colorways but depending on the response I will make them as well.


https://www.mediafire.com/file/vt25uqqc ... 20JS50.rar
ImageImageImage

User avatar
L2op
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:01 am
Team: quoi
Location: Belgium

Re: No Fear Elektron '02

Postby L2op » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:54 pm

Hell yeah i always wanted to make old NoFear sets but never found good reference pictures ! All the NoFear sets that were in Mtx Mototrax were the best omg (Fox wasn't bad either but you know, Pastrana)! btw thanks for the release man
Image

Hail iz me, me

User avatar
jonracer594
Posts: 476
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:17 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: No Fear Elektron '02

Postby jonracer594 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:54 pm

Image
Image

User avatar
ColtHans
Posts: 249
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: Cyber Racing Co.

Re: No Fear Elektron '02

Postby ColtHans » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:47 pm

ShortyMX wrote:
Image

In the history of lit kits, there have been few setups that left a big impact on us. For me personally, one of the littest kits is definitely what Travis Pastrana and Kevin Windham were wearing in 2002. I remember being 4 years old and watching VHS tapes of random supercross races all day and having a little Travis Pastrana action figure with exactly this No Fear Elektron gear. In addition, nobody reads this anyways so I can say whatever I want. Pineapple on pizza is great. Donald Trump is not satan. There are only two genders.

- rant about being rusty with photoshop and needing ages to finish this up
- excuse for horrible looking noms because it was my first time
- PSD will be 69$
- nah I don't know what to do with the PSD yet
- did I forget anything?

Ah yeah, thanks to TCrain for the Tech 10 model, the guy that I took the base shading from (sorry for forgetting about you), Youtube Tutorials, the flying spaghetti monster for giving me the strength to finish this and Tschooon Musche for beta testing and his patience.

The .saf includes 4 of my favourite colorways, there are a couple of other colorways but depending on the response I will make them as well.


https://www.mediafire.com/file/vt25uqqc ... 20JS50.rar

plz tell me your joking about the $69
I LOVE KAWASAKIS!!
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdNlZb ... s6ZyVxM1eA

User avatar
ColtHans
Posts: 249
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: Cyber Racing Co.

Re: No Fear Elektron '02

Postby ColtHans » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:49 pm

ShortyMX wrote:
Image

In the history of lit kits, there have been few setups that left a big impact on us. For me personally, one of the littest kits is definitely what Travis Pastrana and Kevin Windham were wearing in 2002. I remember being 4 years old and watching VHS tapes of random supercross races all day and having a little Travis Pastrana action figure with exactly this No Fear Elektron gear. In addition, nobody reads this anyways so I can say whatever I want. Pineapple on pizza is great. Donald Trump is not satan. There are only two genders.

- rant about being rusty with photoshop and needing ages to finish this up
- excuse for horrible looking noms because it was my first time
- PSD will be 69$
- nah I don't know what to do with the PSD yet
- did I forget anything?

Ah yeah, thanks to TCrain for the Tech 10 model, the guy that I took the base shading from (sorry for forgetting about you), Youtube Tutorials, the flying spaghetti monster for giving me the strength to finish this and Tschooon Musche for beta testing and his patience.

The .saf includes 4 of my favourite colorways, there are a couple of other colorways but depending on the response I will make them as well.


https://www.mediafire.com/file/vt25uqqc ... 20JS50.rar

also..pineapple on pizza is great
I LOVE KAWASAKIS!!
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdNlZb ... s6ZyVxM1eA

User avatar
dawsonsleeper
Posts: 251
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 2:23 am
Location: Alaska
Contact:

Re: No Fear Elektron '02

Postby dawsonsleeper » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:42 am

ColtHans wrote:
ShortyMX wrote:
Image

In the history of lit kits, there have been few setups that left a big impact on us. For me personally, one of the littest kits is definitely what Travis Pastrana and Kevin Windham were wearing in 2002. I remember being 4 years old and watching VHS tapes of random supercross races all day and having a little Travis Pastrana action figure with exactly this No Fear Elektron gear. In addition, nobody reads this anyways so I can say whatever I want. Pineapple on pizza is great. Donald Trump is not satan. There are only two genders.

- rant about being rusty with photoshop and needing ages to finish this up
- excuse for horrible looking noms because it was my first time
- PSD will be 69$
- nah I don't know what to do with the PSD yet
- did I forget anything?

Ah yeah, thanks to TCrain for the Tech 10 model, the guy that I took the base shading from (sorry for forgetting about you), Youtube Tutorials, the flying spaghetti monster for giving me the strength to finish this and Tschooon Musche for beta testing and his patience.

The .saf includes 4 of my favourite colorways, there are a couple of other colorways but depending on the response I will make them as well.


https://www.mediafire.com/file/vt25uqqc ... 20JS50.rar

plz tell me your joking about the $69

are you retarted
yes hes joking oml
scrubsallday351 wrote:We seemed like we were friends until he took me out 10 times in one race for no reason

scrubsallday351 wrote:we worked it out

User avatar
ShortyMX
Posts: 146
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:00 pm
Location: Germany

Re: No Fear Elektron '02

Postby ShortyMX » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:39 pm

L2op wrote:Hell yeah i always wanted to make old NoFear sets but never found good reference pictures ! All the NoFear sets that were in Mtx Mototrax were the best omg (Fox wasn't bad either but you know, Pastrana)! btw thanks for the release man


Yeah even in MvA, bummer they closed the doors! MTX career mode was way ahead of it's time as well
ImageImageImage

User avatar
ShortyMX
Posts: 146
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:00 pm
Location: Germany

Re: No Fear Elektron '02

Postby ShortyMX » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:47 pm

jonracer594 wrote:Image


Image
ImageImageImage

User avatar
ShortyMX
Posts: 146
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:00 pm
Location: Germany

Re: No Fear Elektron '02

Postby ShortyMX » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:49 pm

ColtHans wrote:plz tell me your joking about the $69


I'm joking about the $69
ImageImageImage

BrodeySteil72
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:34 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: No Fear Elektron '02

Postby BrodeySteil72 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:05 pm

[/quote]plz tell me your joking about the $69[/quote]
No it's going to be $420

User avatar
ShortyMX
Posts: 146
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:00 pm
Location: Germany

Re: No Fear Elektron '02

Postby ShortyMX » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:02 pm

For the .psd, pm me. I've decided to use the "pay what you want" principle- you can pay whatever you think this .psd is worth. If that's 1$, 5$, 20$ or nothing, whatever you want to pay is ok.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
jonracer594
Posts: 476
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:17 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: No Fear Elektron '02

Postby jonracer594 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:22 pm

ShortyMX wrote:For the .psd, pm me. I've decided to use the "pay what you want" principle- you can pay whatever you think this .psd is worth. If that's 1$, 5$, 20$ or nothing, whatever you want to pay is ok.

Image
Image

USABMXER1
Posts: 816
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: Dabaum Designs
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: No Fear Elektron '02

Postby USABMXER1 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:38 pm

ShortyMX wrote: In addition, nobody reads this anyways so I can say whatever I want. Pineapple on pizza is great. Donald Trump is not satan. There are only two genders.

Best thing I have seen all day!

User avatar
Restoredd420
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:44 am
Team: Privateer

Re: No Fear Elektron '02

Postby Restoredd420 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:07 pm

You are the Tits sir.
By the time I got on my banana board i was....i was trippin' balls pretty hard man.


Return to “Models and Skins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests