*Jre TECH 10*

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Mxs Racer 303

Re: *Jre TECH 10*

Post by Mxs Racer 303 »

Jre i feel like the 70 dollars is right for this kinda of model if you guys have even tried to model plastics you would see how hard this is it is ridiculous and very stressful man.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

m121c wrote:Great work Jre. Your rider model may actually be the point in which brings me back into the game a little, might even have to see if I still remember how to make a set a gear...
:shock:
Tiago Freitas #23
Team: JR Racing Team

Post by Tiago Freitas #23 »

Abear944 wrote: $35 is the perfect price for these $70 was to high. Your work is amazing jre. Keep it up. If people complain about this price they can keep using the free ones. And not have these high quality boots.
RFX_corentin_12 wrote: 35$ is too high? You must be drunk mate
I am not complaining about the price, it is perfect but most part of the guys who will buy this boot will be Team Managers and not a privateer(except for those guys who wants to throw a lot of money on the game for nothing)
Jre wrote:He's just trying to lower it more :)
i am not trying to low the price, i am just giving my opinion
Jre wrote: The thing with the rider is, I don't want to make pressure about it. Will finish it as soon as possible with no needs to hurry too much. The quality will be better.
Ok, so we will be waiting for it
Bower946
Team: IG: @Moto.Fails

Post by Bower946 »

Jre wrote: Now here's some screenshots where you can see the Tyskorns tech10s and my tech10s compared side by side. Should make the decision easier for people who can't imagine the difference. I'll leave judging up to you, it's your 35 bucks and you can decide if it's worth it.
The boots made by Tyskorn are still a great free model and as I've seen the files it looks like a clean work. Also we need to remember that the model is old and the quality of MXS mods has improved a lot during these years.
Anyway just for a comparsion here's the poly counts:

Tyskorn boots: 4364 tris
My boots: 4338 tris
Thank you for the caparison, first off. You are a great content creator and those boots do look amazing, so thank you for always making quality content for this game, cannot wait to see the rider model :wink: also I believe personally that going to $30 usd is better than $70, though I do believe the time and effort put into them is definitely worth $70. Imo thirty works better because unlike Benji's Instincts we already have a decent quality (and free) Tech 10 in the game so I feel more people would be opt to buy this for a more financially reasonable price (remember this is a video game). Anyways I guess what i'm trying to say is because the quality is so much higher than Tyskorn's tech 10's but the cost is very affordable I think more people will purchase. Keep up the great work
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

[quote="Bower946"
Imo thirty works better because unlike Benji's Instincts we already have a decent quality (and free) [/quote]
Mason released instincts for free which where fine for a free release
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Post by broland278 »

working on something, little harder to work with but getting it figured out.(cant change individual straps unless i edit UV)
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

I think that was a smart choice jre. That being said you have an amazing talent in modeling and this is by far the best boot model I’ve saw for this game thus far. Hope the new model turns out just as good! Thank you for the price lowering. I’ll see if I can scrap up the funds beofre sx :lol:
Benjii_D

Post by Benjii_D »

Here we go again...

first time in how long someone realease some actually good models. I know a lot non creators litterally don't see the diffrence between ok/kindah shit models and good properly made ones. but come on, this isn't the avrage MVA or MXGP garbage.

I can't help but be amazed and ecited (even more these days) everytime someone makes good content that bring the best mx game ever to the next level. This could just aswell be part of a tripple A title
Jre is one step above the avrage considered "ELITE" creator.

and majority of people fuking complain about it WHAT THE FUCK! sickens me how the people that make this game any worth playing for EVERYONE gets so much shit in return nowadays.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Benjii_D wrote:first time in how long someone realease some actually good models. I know a lot non creators litterally don't see the diffrence between ok/kindah shit models and good properly made ones. but come on, this isn't the avrage MVA or MXGP garbage.
THIS
broland278

Post by broland278 »

might work on some colorways for people who did buy the boots. Doing Andrew Shorts orange/flo yellow ones now.
broland278

Post by broland278 »

more and more

eddie ozel
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Bobby Racing

Post by eddie ozel »

broland278 wrote:more and more

Look realy sick dude how to get the colorway you made ?
broland278

Post by broland278 »

eddie ozel wrote: Look realy sick dude how to get the colorway you made ?
i'll think about that and see
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

JRE dude! These are so good, the sim community doesnt deserve your skills! Boots looks absolute top notch and tbh the price is absolutely fine, at least here you're getting the quality you pay for. Keep killing it!
Finnmx144
Team: Vurbmoto

Post by Finnmx144 »

Jre, these boots are tities!
skyzen wrote:You , byron and some byron's sucker of the FAG Army
No success in sim