2017 251 Graphix/FunkyChicken Final Release

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
funkychicken
Team: 251 Graphix I guess

2017 251 Graphix/FunkyChicken Final Release

Post by funkychicken »

After a year of fun and so many good memories from the community and various friends, this looks to be one of my last releases ever. I don't really have the time or motivation anymore to do it for free and I personally don't feel like working for money because I don't feel like that's where this community should keep going. Also, sorry but there's no JMs or anything in there so you're gonna have to find those yourself.
Even though I never got much recognition, I thank everyone who supported me through my time here and I'm glad y'all looked forward to my work and or downloaded it.
Included will be almost everything I've done over the last year (at least what I could find and remember anyhow), featuring old bikes and stuff that may never be used but it's whatever, hope some of y'all get some good use anyhow. Don't be scared if you bought the ANSR gear, it is not included.
May stick around to make one of the newest Alias A2 gears for free for y'all but after that I don't think I'll ever create anything again except personal stuff.
It was good while it lasted, glad to have raced in the small series with some of y'all and have pissed others off :D
Thanks to: Silverskate, Brandon, Andrew, Zach, Hubbard, Kenny, all the goons in discord, and anyone else I forgot, y'all know who you are
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here you go :) (there's not as much as I thought there would be but dig around the Suzuki one especially, should be a few good designs in there)
Mixed Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kr5apqhhpj56u ... 9.zip?dl=0
ya know just two random logos for no reason
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.
bootsie

Re: 2017 251 Graphix/FunkyChicken Final Release

Post by bootsie »

if you don't mind could you tell me what the font for the alias something old psd is Thanks
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Post by broland278 »

funkychicken
Team: 251 Graphix I guess

Post by funkychicken »

bootsie wrote:if you don't mind could you tell me what the font for the alias something old psd is Thanks
It's just Vipnagorgialla with a little bit of editing
broland278 wrote:Image
lol it was cool meeting you man glad to have learned a bit
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.
bootsie

Post by bootsie »

funkychicken wrote:
bootsie wrote:if you don't mind could you tell me what the font for the alias something old psd is Thanks
It's just Vipnagorgialla with a little bit of editing
broland278 wrote:Image
lol it was cool meeting you man glad to have learned a bit
THANK DUDE