2018 KEN ROCZEN OAKLAND GEAR

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Crushed Dissenter

Re: 2018 KEN ROCZEN OAKLAND GEAR

Post by 808 »

mxer433 wrote:
808 wrote:blah
sir you need to relax okay. like jeeeeze. it seems like seth was making a snarky comment to the kid saying his stuff was bad. then tried to back it up saying he was talking about the png because he was getting hate. at least thats how i look at it. i dont see the point in bashing on people's work because it isnt up to their standards. whats wrong with giving them some pointers to making the content better, that way, the dude will have more drive to make something better than last time and keep building. imo if that kinda shit where people bash on other content with no intent of creating a constructive criticism keeps happening the skin creating and modeling side of this game will be dead real quick. When we can just help out a little. sorry for the rant lol.
Literally quoted only the overlay PNG and nothing else. And If he was trying to roast the kids gear, don't you think he would have, you know, roasted the kids gear? And not said to take it down? I know seth, he's my brother, and we had a conversation about how the kid needed to take his gear png down before somebody saved it. He actually said "prolly should have made my point more clear" when we were talking about it. I know for a fact that he wasn't roasting the gear, because when the kid first released it, we both downloaded it and used it for a few races, i still use it, we both like it. The ironic part was seth said he wished the kid would release the PSD right before he posted the overlay.

I'm only getting so upset because i KNOW he didn't mean to do anything wrong, but just accidentally came off that way. Yes, he could have reacted to KTM's comment better, but still, KTM attacked him without even understanding what he was attacking him over
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

Over this topic but somebody did report my post and i got a warning for the two rules i broke, cursing and not being nice(stupid rule for a internet forum imo) i didnt even "attack" seth, i called him ignorant and condensending, to which he blew up at. Then i responded with my post that got me a warning. I accepted and and am dropping it, you boys should too.
Its not the end of the world for him.
btw i didnt report him not sure who did, but dont try to defend him like he was completely innocent. Its not a hard concept to understand we both broke rules. For whatever reason he was banned.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Ktmrdr11 wrote:Over this topic but somebody did report my post and i got a warning for the two rules i broke, cursing and not being nice(stupid rule for a internet forum imo) i didnt even "attack" seth, i called him ignorant and condensending, to which he blew up at. Then i responded with my post that got me a warning. I accepted and and am dropping it, you boys should too.
Its not the end of the world for him.
btw i didnt report him not sure who did, but dont try to defend him like he was completely innocent. Its not a hard concept to understand we both broke rules. For whatever reason he was banned.

at you attacked him he WAS completely innocent, you didn’t even have valid reason for saying ANYTHING to him, and if you somehow think you did, I’d like to hear that reason
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

mxer433 wrote:
sir you need to relax okay. like jeeeeze. it seems like seth was making a snarky comment to the kid saying his stuff was bad. then tried to back it up saying he was talking about the png because he was getting hate.

its alright dude its just a little too hard for ol 808 to comprehend what we are saying.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

T_Frye127 wrote:
mxer433 wrote:
sir you need to relax okay. like jeeeeze. it seems like seth was making a snarky comment to the kid saying his stuff was bad. then tried to back it up saying he was talking about the png because he was getting hate.

its alright dude its just a little too hard for ol 808 to comprehend what we are saying.
neither can you apparently
T_Frye127

Post by T_Frye127 »

808 wrote:
T_Frye127 wrote:
mxer433 wrote: sir you need to relax okay. like jeeeeze. it seems like seth was making a snarky comment to the kid saying his stuff was bad. then tried to back it up saying he was talking about the png because he was getting hate.

no trust me, i completely understand that he realized his comment wasnt very liked and then started back peddling. i just dont really care tbh lol the kid never has anything good to say. so go ahead and keep defending your little boyfriend. ill be here chillin
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

T_Frye127 wrote:
808 wrote:
T_Frye127 wrote:

no trust me, i completely understand that he realized his comment wasnt very liked and then started back peddling. i just dont really care tbh lol the kid never has anything good to say. so go ahead and keep defending your little boyfriend. ill be here chillin
You're like a trump protester, no matter what, even when facts are presented to you, you won't change your opinion on anything. You don't know what his intentions were at all, you just want to believe you do
T_Frye127

Post by T_Frye127 »

T_Frye127 wrote:i just dont really care tbh lol
MATTMX42
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by MATTMX42 »

Plz make the k roc San Diego gear, you know with the one sleeve and the tire marks on the back!
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

sethmeboi has been a toxic poster for a good while now so I'm sure he had previous warnings prior to this.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Poor guy just wanted to release his gear.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

mxer433 wrote:
This is exactly how I looked at it. He can try and say that this isn't what he was meaning but this is just how we interpreted it.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Ktmrdr11 wrote:For whatever reason he was banned.
I was going to just give him a warning but it turned out he already had one, so he lost his posting rights as promised in the first warning.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.