2018 KEN ROCZEN OAKLAND GEAR

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Brad_Smith

Re: 2018 KEN ROCZEN OAKLAND GEAR

Post by Brad_Smith »

Ktmrdr11 wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:
T_Frye127 wrote:how do you figure?
he released a picture of the gear as it would be if it were in photoshop
*Sigh* kid idk how I haven't added you to my foe list yet, Do they only teach how to be annoying little shitheads in school now...?
99% of the shit i have seen you post is just blockheadedness. This future generation really worries me, condescending little mfs
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Brad_Smith wrote:
Ktmrdr11 wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote: he released a picture of the gear as it would be if it were in photoshop
*Sigh* kid idk how I haven't added you to my foe list yet, Do they only teach how to be annoying little shitheads in school now...?
99% of the shit i have seen you post is just blockheadedness. This future generation really worries me, condescending little mfs
ded
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Brad_Smith wrote:
Ktmrdr11 wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote: he released a picture of the gear as it would be if it were in photoshop
ded
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

Ktmrdr11 wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:
T_Frye127 wrote:how do you figure?
he released a picture of the gear as it would be if it were in photoshop
who are you lol
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

sethiemeboi wrote:
Ktmrdr11 wrote:
who are you lol
Also, what about what i said was bad? I simply said that he released the png to his gearset to show it off, which i'm pretty sure he didn't realize that he essentially released his gear by mistake. I was just trying to get him to take it down so people couldn't steal it. (It was saffed so he obviously wasn't trying to release it.

This comment actually kinda makes me angerererererery seeing that you literally have no idea what you're talking about at all, and just ripped on me because you felt the need to for some reason. You're making yourself look fucking dumb lol..

I mean jesus christ you literally ripped me for helping somebody out like wtf lol
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

sethiemeboi wrote:
Ktmrdr11 wrote:
who are you lol
sorry for the triple post but like jesus this guy couldn't get any fucking dumber
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

LOL damn got you heated quick, saying "smh take this down lol" is not helpful in any way possible. Instead you probably made this person think they did something wrong by trying to show off his gear. "I mean jesus christ you literally ripped me for helping somebody out like wtf lol" if that is how you would help someone you should probably learn how to actually communicate properly and be helpful otherwise good luck working anywhere that requires customer service or such. This is what you would sound like in a Grocery store situation, "Excuse me Seth(or ma'am which seems more fitting considering how sassy you are)could you tell me where the PB and J is?" Smh its on the shelf lol.

"I was just trying to get him to take it down so people couldn't steal it." That is actually what a saf was created for buuuut little shitheads ruined that, also its very hard to steal something that's publicly fucking released.

"This comment actually kinda makes me angerererererery seeing that you literally have no idea what you're talking about at all, and just ripped on me because you felt the need to for some reason. You're making yourself look fucking dumb lol.."
Opinions are like arseholes everyone has one but yours just stinks, but yes im the one who looks dumb yet you don't even have enough brain processing power to type everything you want to say in one post.

"who are you lol" ,Is this supposed to be an insult? If you really want to know just ask ya mom to show ya your real daddy.

Latttttttter Biiiiiiiiiiiiitch
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Wish people actually followed these rules :roll: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2614
J83cket
Team: J&B Racing

Post by J83cket »

AHeckman2 wrote:Wish people actually followed these rules :roll: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2614
J83cket
Team: J&B Racing

Post by J83cket »

how the hell does seth get banned from this. the guy was just trying to help out the creator when he made a little mistake. smh 2018
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

J83cket wrote:how the hell does seth get banned from this. the guy was just trying to help out the creator when he made a little mistake. smh 2018
Rule #1 is be nice lol, he’s broken that rule more than once.
Brad_Smith

Post by Brad_Smith »

AHeckman2 wrote:Rule #1 is be nice lol, he’s broken that rule more than once.
AHeckman2 wrote:I knew Brad was a prick
And so have you ;)
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

Brad_Smith wrote:
And so have you ;)
There’s a difference between being mean and stating a fact
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
Brad_Smith wrote:
And so have you ;)
Did you even read the whole topic? Seth got attacked for no reason haha
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

808 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
Brad_Smith wrote: And so have you ;)
Did you even read the whole topic? Seth got attacked for no reason haha
Yes....I read the topic, I love how people blow up at each other over literally nothing.