Silverskate pack

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Re: Silverskate pack

Post by sethiemeboi »

Dumbbelly29 wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:We all make mistakes.. :roll:

Maybe not in your eyes, but iv'e been a customer to most of the creators around and never had a problem with Silverskate apart from communication errors - And didn't want to see his name tarnished for what looks like a simple communication error :P
I don't like you very much
Could be worse, could be you...
you're not wrong
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

Bower946 wrote:
RH154 wrote:You are seriously a retard you do understand you’re the person like many others that makes creators leave the community the reasoning for your stupid post is retarded as well
Wait, why are you of all people criticizing someone for disrespecting creators? I think iv'e seen a few images of you using things you haven't paid for. :lol:
oof, straight facts, but thats none of my business
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

I'm not a fan of Silverskate and I think his stuff isn't good enough to charge money for it, especially not that much money... but nonetheless, this is not the way to deal with problems like that. But please, for the love of god, try to get better at speaking english, most of us don't understand a single world...
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Andy_Hack wrote:But please, for the love of god, try to get better at speaking english, most of us don't understand a single world...
^^
Rowanderuiter
Team: Privateer

Post by Rowanderuiter »

Why are you dis rispectful to silverskate he is one of the best gear creators i know in didn't bought any of his gear because i will take another gear where the psd is included but he makes awsome gear and if he deceides to sell his gear for $15 so what he decides that if you dont like it just go to someone else
Timo Van Dyk
Team: MV Films

Post by Timo Van Dyk »

Bower946 wrote:
RH154 wrote:You are seriously a retard you do understand you’re the person like many others that makes creators leave the community the reasoning for your stupid post is retarded as well
Wait, why are you of all people criticizing someone for disrespecting creators? I think iv'e seen a few images of you using things you haven't paid for. :lol:
finally someone says it, he gave me the 2017 honda and am i using it naah i dont even think he bought it xD