2018 CRF Public Release

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Sweendoggy
Posts: 3638
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:10 am
Team: Lone Wolf
Location: California, US

Re: 2018 CRF Public Release

Postby Sweendoggy » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:43 pm

Does anybody make working side plates (numbers) anymore???

Nice model though

crotty103
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:00 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2018 CRF Public Release

Postby crotty103 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:34 am

how much is the psd and jms and everythiing for the hondass?

User avatar
ant40c
Posts: 641
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:27 pm
Location: FL

Re: 2018 CRF Public Release

Postby ant40c » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:52 pm

Haven't played sim in 3 years, have I missed something? A lot of the 2018 bikes I've downloaded prompted me with an error message saying something doesn't exist when I go to extract them into my personal folder. Can anyone help?

User avatar
UncleLiberty76
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:29 pm
Team: Fuel Clothing Co.

Re: 2018 CRF Public Release

Postby UncleLiberty76 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:20 am

Jeremy150 wrote:
Image
Image
Image
(PC : AYETOM)
Introducing the all new 2018 CRF 450 and 250.
Included in the public release is the new CRF model under popular dynos (CRF,FC,SX-F).
Image
Image


Bro check your PM. I’d like to purchase the PSD for this so I can throw my numbers on it the right way. Let me know a price my dude this bike is epic!

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2756
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Start Your Systems
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: 2018 CRF Public Release

Postby AHeckman2 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:29 pm

UncleLiberty76 wrote:Bro check your PM. I’d like to purchase the PSD for this so I can throw my numbers on it the right way. Let me know a price my dude this bike is epic!

$1000
Image

User avatar
UncleLiberty76
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:29 pm
Team: Fuel Clothing Co.

Re: 2018 CRF Public Release

Postby UncleLiberty76 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:40 pm

AHeckman2 wrote:
UncleLiberty76 wrote:Bro check your PM. I’d like to purchase the PSD for this so I can throw my numbers on it the right way. Let me know a price my dude this bike is epic!

$1000



Shit I hope not :D

User avatar
mxHunter275
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:48 pm
Team: F84 Designs
Location: Gilbert, AZ

Re: 2018 CRF Public Release

Postby mxHunter275 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:57 pm

UncleLiberty76 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
UncleLiberty76 wrote:Bro check your PM. I’d like to purchase the PSD for this so I can throw my numbers on it the right way. Let me know a price my dude this bike is epic!

$1000

Shit I hope not :D

i pad like $800 just be kind, and use all of your credit card info

Rainman29
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:56 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2018 CRF Public Release

Postby Rainman29 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:37 am

Awesome!


Return to “Models and Skins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ezra Tate and 5 guests