2019 Alpinestars Supertech

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
W2K
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 7:35 pm
Team: Privateer

2019 Alpinestars Supertech

Postby W2K » Mon May 28, 2018 8:23 pm

2019 Astar Supertech
Image


Hi everyone I am a new creator in mxs, so today i show you my 2019 alpinestars Supertech :D

Don't forget to check my facebook page :wink:

DOWNLOAD LINK

Thanks to:
JLV for the game
JRE for the base rider

dylangatlin876
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:28 am
Team: MotoChasin

Re: 2019 Alpinestars Supertech

Postby dylangatlin876 » Tue May 29, 2018 1:38 am

LC Creations???
Why do they call me Dildo?

W2K
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 7:35 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2019 Alpinestars Supertech

Postby W2K » Tue May 29, 2018 7:49 am

dylangatlin876 wrote:LC Creations???

No why you say that ?

User avatar
RFX_corentin_12
Posts: 728
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:26 pm
Team: Impact
Location: France
Contact:

Re: 2019 Alpinestars Supertech

Postby RFX_corentin_12 » Tue May 29, 2018 8:02 am

W2K wrote:
dylangatlin876 wrote:LC Creations???

No why you say that ?

because you're signed up on the forum since 1 day, you made the same kind of post, you use stuff straight of mxgp like him (helmet and goggles) and your facebook had only 3 likes and only one posts, which means you make it like 1 day ago

jlv, i think you can put the hammer lol
2015 & 2016 3rd Pro Italian MX | 2018 2nd AUSMX 450
Image

W2K
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 7:35 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2019 Alpinestars Supertech

Postby W2K » Tue May 29, 2018 9:40 am

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
W2K wrote:
dylangatlin876 wrote:LC Creations???

No why you say that ?

because you're signed up on the forum since 1 day, you made the same kind of post, you use stuff straight of mxgp like him (helmet and goggles) and your facebook had only 3 likes and only one posts, which means you make it like 1 day ago

jlv, i think you can put the hammer lol

I am new that logic to have just 3 likes and what the problem about sign up on the forum since one day ?

User avatar
Jim Kinson
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:46 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2019 Alpinestars Supertech

Postby Jim Kinson » Tue May 29, 2018 11:50 am

I am new that logic to have just 3 likes and what the problem about sign up on the forum since one day ?

Where are you from if you don't mind me asking.

W2K
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 7:35 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2019 Alpinestars Supertech

Postby W2K » Tue May 29, 2018 12:19 pm

Jim Kinson wrote:
I am new that logic to have just 3 likes and what the problem about sign up on the forum since one day ?

Where are you from if you don't mind me asking.

i am from France

User avatar
Itz Raidox
Posts: 312
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:37 am
Team: ilabb.com
Location: Straya
Contact:

Re: 2019 Alpinestars Supertech

Postby Itz Raidox » Tue May 29, 2018 3:48 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
W2K wrote:
Jim Kinson wrote:
I am new that logic to have just 3 likes and what the problem about sign up on the forum since one day ?

Where are you from if you don't mind me asking.

i am from France
Image

User avatar
Lewis Lynds
Posts: 164
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:56 pm
Location: The Turner Residence

Re: 2019 Alpinestars Supertech

Postby Lewis Lynds » Tue May 29, 2018 4:24 pm

So what is your name if you don't mind me asking? feel free to not answer, if you'd prefer not to.
InfernalKerr77 wrote:'everybody makes mistakes, everybody has those days'
big up Hannah Montana

W2K
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 7:35 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2019 Alpinestars Supertech

Postby W2K » Tue May 29, 2018 4:26 pm

Lewis Lynds wrote:So what is your name if you don't mind me asking? feel free to not answer, if you'd prefer not to.

my irl name is Gabriel Ring**d
i don't want to give you all of my name i want to separate mxs to irl life

User avatar
D_ROY178
Posts: 165
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:16 am
Team: NRG TV
Location: Straya

Re: 2019 Alpinestars Supertech

Postby D_ROY178 » Wed May 30, 2018 11:08 am

Literally the exact same formatting as LC as well, and had to make sure to tell us hes a new creator K BYEEEEEEEEEEEE
Image
Image

W2K
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 7:35 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2019 Alpinestars Supertech

Postby W2K » Wed May 30, 2018 11:56 am

D_ROY178 wrote:Literally the exact same formatting as LC as well, and had to make sure to tell us hes a new creator K BYEEEEEEEEEEEE
Image

I don't care what you think

User avatar
ColtHans
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: Cyber Racing Co.
Location: US OF A

Re: 2019 Alpinestars Supertech

Postby ColtHans » Wed May 30, 2018 7:45 pm

lc got banned for what ?
im a pro loser

Image

User avatar
EZdecals
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 11:39 am
Team: EZDecals | ilabb.com
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: 2019 Alpinestars Supertech

Postby EZdecals » Wed May 30, 2018 11:25 pm

Is he or is he not making content?
Leave him be, the community needs more content to keep it alive.


Return to “Models and Skins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests