Tekashi 69 Bike

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Tommy black
Team: RideLife

Re: Tekashi 69 Bike

Post by Tommy black »

nickuzick wrote:
Tommy black wrote: I'm wearing a supreme hoodie and supreme helmet how can u take any of this serious
Safer to assume you’re one of those hypebeast fuckboys. Seems to be too many nowadays
Other way around actually check my post about hypebeast coming to sim lmao
Tommy black

Post by Tommy black »

nickuzick wrote:
Tommy black wrote: I'm wearing a supreme hoodie and supreme helmet how can u take any of this serious
Safer to assume you’re one of those hypebeast fuckboys. Seems to be too many nowadays
im acutally interested to see what you think of making fun bikes and having fun with this game is it killing it?
Angusm412
Team: LOOKING FOR A TEAM

Post by Angusm412 »

Get a fuckin life
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

CrossFlow Racing#16 wrote:dying cause of shit like this
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

most of ur posts annoy me anyway tommy, but wtf is this
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

If you took the time to put out actual content, maybe the game wouldn't be "dying." If you're gonna make it as a joke, just send it to a few friends because I highly doubt anyone actually wants to run this bike.
Tommy black

Post by Tommy black »

HarryWhite71 wrote:most of ur posts annoy me anyway tommy, but wtf is this
i find its funny u tell me my post annoy you like i care, dont read em then lmao
Tommy black

Post by Tommy black »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:If you took the time to put out actual content, maybe the game wouldn't be "dying." If you're gonna make it as a joke, just send it to a few friends because I highly doubt anyone actually wants to run this bike.
welcome to the internet where we can put whatever we want, i think u guys have it backwards, people play games for fun not to be serious 24/7. like what is so hard to understand about this?
Jakob Hubbard

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Tommy black wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:If you took the time to put out actual content, maybe the game wouldn't be "dying." If you're gonna make it as a joke, just send it to a few friends because I highly doubt anyone actually wants to run this bike.
welcome to the internet where we can put whatever we want, i think u guys have it backwards, people play games for fun not to be serious 24/7. like what is so hard to understand about this?
You're the one saying the game dying, and the reason is we don't get the really good content as often anymore. Here's an example of some good content: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=49742

Something that take's you about 5 minutes to throw together in photoshop isn't really content.
Tommy black

Post by Tommy black »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
Tommy black wrote:
You're the one saying the game dying, and the reason is we don't get the really good content as often anymore. Here's an example of some good content: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=49742

Something that take's you about 5 minutes to throw together in photoshop isn't really content.
you obviously arent unnderstanding, i started making bikes 2 fucking days ago, you want me to make shit like him? ur joking right?
Jakob Hubbard

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Tommy black wrote:you obviously arent unnderstanding, i started making bikes 2 fucking days ago, you want me to make shit like him? ur joking right?
How about you take the time to learn like ColtonD did when he released his first track in sim? Instead of just releasing a ton of bikes at once, take your time to learn with every bike you make.
CrossFlow Racing#16

Post by CrossFlow Racing#16 »

Tommy black wrote:
They play it for fun, not to see stupid shit like this.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
Tommy black wrote:you obviously arent unnderstanding, i started making bikes 2 fucking days ago, you want me to make shit like him? ur joking right?
How about you take the time to learn like ColtonD did when he released his first track in sim? Instead of just releasing a ton of bikes at once, take your time to learn with every bike you make.
Literally go on a graphics website and copy their designs. It teaches you how use photoshop, how to use the pen tool, how to make your own designs. Yes I said copying teaches you have to make your own. It helps Bc you have all this practice with all the different trends of graphics and it teaches you the little tricks to make them without a base. That’s how I taught self to make graphics and it took a month to get good a copying. You have to be creative to make graphics. And by what I’ve saw you have 0 creativity
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Bro making graphics really ain't that hard. You honestly could bust out some decent graphics in like 30 minutes if you were determined
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Tommy black

Post by Tommy black »

CrossFlow Racing#16 wrote:
Tommy black wrote:
They play it for fun, not to see stupid shit like this.
if ur playing it for fun then u care way to much, have fun and move on with ur life and go install a different bike and tell them good job.