Tekashi 69 Bike

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Crushed Dissenter

Re: Tekashi 69 Bike

Post by 808 »

Tommy black wrote:
CrossFlow Racing#16 wrote:
Tommy black wrote: welcome to the internet where we can put whatever we want, i think u guys have it backwards, people play games for fun not to be serious 24/7. like what is so hard to understand about this?
They play it for fun, not to see stupid shit like this.
if ur playing it for fun then u care way to much, have fun and move on with ur life and go install a different bike and tell them good job.
If this bike was just a joke and it isn't serious, why are you taking the backlash so damn hard as if you worked hours on this.. item?
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Smerwin43

Post by Smerwin43 »

808 wrote:
Tommy black wrote:
CrossFlow Racing#16 wrote:
They play it for fun, not to see stupid shit like this.
if ur playing it for fun then u care way to much, have fun and move on with ur life and go install a different bike and tell them good job.
If this bike was just a joke and it isn't serious, why are you taking the backlash so damn hard as if you worked hours on this.. item?
I don't really understand why anyone would be mad enough to say anything. In my eyes he's just defending himself, I'm sure anyone else would do the same.
Tommy black
Team: RideLife

Post by Tommy black »

Smerwin43 wrote:
808 wrote:
Tommy black wrote: if ur playing it for fun then u care way to much, have fun and move on with ur life and go install a different bike and tell them good job.
I don't really understand why anyone would be mad enough to say anything. In my eyes he's just defending himself, I'm sure anyone else would do the same.
Thank you, my problem is y'all care way to much, i got more recognition for this bike then the bike i uploaded and spent 4 hours on. This is why the game is in its current state. You guys give more about crappy content then "good" content.
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

Tommy black wrote:
HarryWhite71 wrote:most of ur posts annoy me anyway tommy, but wtf is this
i find its funny u tell me my post annoy you like i care, dont read em then lmao
if u didn't care, u wouldn't reply to me