Black Racing 250 2 stroke

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Tommy black
Team: RideLife

Black Racing 250 2 stroke

Post by Tommy black »

Here is another one bois, enjoy
includes Public and mine
Credits: Benjii_D and the people he wanted to thank were "DJ for the YZF base and engine
Tyskorn for the model I started out from
Linus Andersson for skin
Ryan Neale for the stock skin"

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/psa3ckq ... 16g/shared
Have Fun!
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Re: Black Racing 250 2 stroke

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Looks even better than the 4 stroke bike. I'd suggest trying to do something with the front fender and front number plate, those feel kind of empty.
Tommy black

Post by Tommy black »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:Looks even better than the 4 stroke bike. I'd suggest trying to do something with the front fender and front number plate, those feel kind of empty.
i plan on doing a bike a day so we will see tmrw lol thanks tho
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Tommy black wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:Looks even better than the 4 stroke bike. I'd suggest trying to do something with the front fender and front number plate, those feel kind of empty.
so heres an idea. instead of spamming your bikes in the skins thread. post the pics of them in the upcoming skins and shders topic. so more people will look at your stuff and give you some more feedback and help
Tommy black

Post by Tommy black »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
Tommy black wrote:
so heres an idea. instead of spamming your bikes in the skins thread. post the pics of them in the upcoming skins and shders topic. so more people will look at your stuff and give you some more feedback and help
can i put links to download them in there too?
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Tommy black wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:
Tommy black wrote: i plan on doing a bike a day so we will see tmrw lol thanks tho
yeah oh course you can. it just keeps the clutter post everyday in the skins thread
Tommy black

Post by Tommy black »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
Tommy black wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote: so heres an idea. instead of spamming your bikes in the skins thread. post the pics of them in the upcoming skins and shders topic. so more people will look at your stuff and give you some more feedback and help
yeah oh course you can. it just keeps the clutter post everyday in the skins thread
word, alright ill do that.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Much better than the last one, just keep improving and adding designs, even one little shape can make a whole part look a lot better
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Tommy black

Post by Tommy black »

808 wrote:Much better than the last one, just keep improving and adding designs, even one little shape can make a whole part look a lot better
Yeah I'm still not sure how to do a back fender tho, thanks 808 u tha homie.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

IMO backfenders are the easiest thing to make, all you gotta do it add very little graphic design and just a bunch of logos. Looks just fine that way

Couple of examples:

I mean, this one literally has 0 effort put into it and it still don't look that bad. I think it's all about how you present your designs rather than how insane they are
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

808 wrote:IMO backfenders are the easiest thing to make[/img]
Yes! Even I have made good looking ones!