New Website to share your content

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
MxSimulatorMods
Crushed Dissenter

New Website to share your content

Post by MxSimulatorMods »

[center]Hello everbody ![/center]

I'm very happy to introduce you a new website to share your mods for Mx Simulator : (link removed - jlv).
First, this website doesn't intend to replace TM Factory-racing.com. TM Factory is the best website to find nice mods for MxSimulator.

(link removed - jlv) have another vision of sharing. With us website, creators are able to manage directly theirs mods (contrary to TMFactory). They could upload mod, manage it, update it, delete it without ask to the moderation.
With us website, we have tried to create a direct link between creators and players.

For now, the content of (link removed - jlv) is very limited because lot of mods was upload by the moderation or by a small number of creators. With this introducing, we should like to draw attention to other creators, high profile creators or new creators.

Us goal is to create lot of type of rankings (most downloaded, highest rated, best creators, creators with most upload,...). Currently, we just have the ranking based on the number of download because we didn't estimate it's necessary to have another rank with so few content.

Why should you upload on (link removed - jlv)?

Because you have nothing to lose to upload on us website.

How upload your content ?
  • 1. Create/Log your account with "log in" button at top right
  • 2. Click on "my mods" in left menu
  • 3. Click on "+" button at right
  • 4. Enter the title of your mod and click on "continue..."
  • 5. Enter all informations about your mod (categories, description, pictures,...)
  • 6. Choose if you want to upload your content directly on us website or just share external link
  • 6 bis. If you share the 3d model, you should add a sketchfab link to have the 3d preview on the page of your content
  • 7. Click on "Update package" to validate your adding.
  • You had make mistake ? Don't wory, you have be able to modify all this informations later
Currently, us moderators check all adding to filter spam and junk content.

Can I upload my first mods with bad quality ?

For creators : No problem, All creators have able to add theirs mods on us website.
For players : To find nice mods, you just choose the type of rank your want (most downloaded, most rated,...)

Next additions

If you like us website, we have lot of idea of features.
A brief list of such improvements would be :
  • Possibility to sell your mod
  • Lot of type of ranking
  • Creator page with their mods
  • Social link of creator on content page
[center]Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for your upload.Hello everbody ![/center][/b][/color]

If you have suggestion, we listen you :)
Last edited by jlv on Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed links
coolking65
Team: Privateer

Re: New Website to share your content

Post by coolking65 »

ya the page its cool 8) check it
ScrubDatMx
Team: Late Night Crew

Post by ScrubDatMx »

Yo this is pretty sick! Good job :D
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

first thought was "this is stupid thats what the forums are for" but after looking over the website its not a bad idea,nice job mate
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
Easter.7

Post by Easter.7 »

puremxs.com V2
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

This is awesome great job
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
MxSimulatorMods
Crushed Dissenter

Thanks you for good feadback :)
model_90 wrote:first thought was "this is stupid thats what the forums are for" but after looking over the website its not a bad idea,nice job mate
The forum is good to have feadback wh'en you are creator, but when you are player, it's difficult to find a specific skin. The Search function isn't good on it.
Easter.7 wrote:puremxs.com V2
I'm OK to say that. Puremxs was not bad when it was online, but now, it's more difficul to use it :roll:
Easter.7

Post by Easter.7 »

if you don't mind me asking you this...did you make this website from scratch? or did you get a template. because i was looking at the page source and the lines of java script and other elements are laid out way too neatly for a single person to make in less than a month after joining the forums. that is unless you are a crushed dissenter that made a new account and have been working on this for a while.
MxSimulatorMods
Crushed Dissenter

We have worked on the website since the begin of June. It is based on WordPress and different plugins. We have working on design and plug-in to add features and chance the design to make something good for the sharing of mod.

Who make a website from A to Z now?
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Oh cool, you guys host models that are ripped from other games. Nice.
MxSimulatorMods
Crushed Dissenter

Which model is ripped?
Jeremy150

Post by Jeremy150 »

The Fly and Shift helmets.
MxSimulatorMods
Crushed Dissenter

Are you sure? Templates look like other template of helmet for Mx Simulator.
First, Templates from MXGP are totally different, if I have good memories, helmet template from MXGP are in two part, not in one part. I have played a lot at MXGP and I never see Shift helmet in this game.
Secondly, if helmets are ripped, it totally stupid to share templates and model...

It's why I don't think it's ripped model.
suzuki155

Post by suzuki155 »

nice sitte good job guys
Jeremy150

Post by Jeremy150 »

Not sure if it's from MXGP or from MVA, however no one as modeled a new face for this game,(especially at a professional level like I saw in the Fly and Shift helmets.) 100% those helmets are ripped from other games.