A thread about content.

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Mxs Racer 303

Re: A thread about content.

Post by Mxs Racer 303 »

It's been along time since i been on here but back when i joined first in 2013 i admired the "gods" of this game. You modelers were something else. Very talented. But 2014 came and is took a big dive. Everyone became so entitled and wanted everything for free and complained. Nothing will ever be like back then but it is what it is. Just try and make it better. And on top of that make this game fun again. Just my 2 cents.
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Post by broland278 »

I have been in this community since the damn dinosaurs were alive but never took it upon myself to really create till the most recent years. I really like the idea of a "Community Goal for models" but then again I feel like I don't think it would work out too well. Even though the GasGas one actually worked decently, with the few that donated for that updated model release. Buying stuff for this game is just like going to WalMart, you see the new shit and it's for sale, but you aren't required to buy anything. What I think this community could use is maybe some people getting together and working on models/tracks whatever it may be and make a COMMUNITY project. not just one guy does all the work and everyone complains its not for free. shit, I'd be interested to work on some stuff if it intrigued me to do so and thought it was a good idea. I am sure there are others who would vouch on that idea, that's just my current thoughts
allexyz640
Team: B's Moto Lab

Post by allexyz640 »

+1

I'd pay or donate for a model. Just not $100. Like $20. I can afford $20.
higgy

Post by higgy »

allexyz640 wrote:+1

decimation849
Team: Privateer

Post by decimation849 »

+1
dont post much in the forums but have played the game many years and would be more than willing to pay $ for a cool bike.
Trevor92
Team: Swapmotolive.com

Post by Trevor92 »

Just add a battle pass and daily item shop.
hvpmvp

Post by hvpmvp »

Trevor92 wrote:Just add a battle pass and daily item shop.
+1
JiBuS

Post by JiBuS »

allexyz640 wrote:+1