Page 4 of 6

Re: A thread about content.

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:36 pm
by Timo Van Dyk
This post is so true!! Guys here in the forum are making 2019 models, making screenshots and stuff but they DON'T release the model in any form, they make the model for what??? Why not sharing with people who can make the model better? Or like make "aftermarket" parts for it?
Come on people dont be selfish!

Thanks for the post m8

Re: A thread about content.

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:22 pm
by Jones221
Those of you carrying the conversation thank you.

The solution of JLV paying employees to create content is flawed and has been brought up in the past. That’s between jlv and the manufacturers, then the community. If I need to explain I will but most of you understand what I’m saying.

Would love to see some high resolution screens of both models showing how much more detail there is

Re: A thread about content.

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:56 pm
by chaseb31
Jones221 wrote:Those of you carrying the conversation thank you.


lotta ignorant comments jonez lul

Re: A thread about content.

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:14 pm
by TM_Infidel
There's more than one way to skin a cat Mr. Jones.

Jones221 wrote:Those of you carrying the conversation thank you.

The solution of JLV paying employees to create content is flawed and has been brought up in the past. That’s between jlv and the manufacturers, then the community. If I need to explain I will but most of you understand what I’m saying.

Would love to see some high resolution screens of both models showing how much more detail there is

Re: A thread about content.

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:40 am
by Jones221
TM_Infidel wrote:There's more than one way to skin a cat Mr. Jones.


productive comment to help chase b's theory.

Re: A thread about content.

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:49 am
by D_ROY178
can this thread die pls

Re: A thread about content.

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:32 pm
by Jones221
Go ahead and kill it, drop a link to a model or psd you shouldnt release. Conversation isn't going to become productive. I forgot this is a moto community.

Re: A thread about content.

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:43 pm
by BrodeySteil72
aaronr5 wrote:This is it chief.

We finally found it.

Re: A thread about content.

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:47 pm
by Yamaha285
WOW

Re: A thread about content.

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:01 am
by Ddavis
I know you aren't fond of me, Jones, but I appreciate that a legend of the game still wants to see this game go forward in a positive way.

You're the real OG.

Re: A thread about content.

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:21 am
by Jones221
Just like messing with you Devin, still one of my OG friends online way back on Xbox before this.

Re: A thread about content.

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:56 am
by Ddavis
The good days, COD was way too fun back then.

Re: A thread about content.

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:21 pm
by D_ROY178
Jones221 wrote:Go ahead and kill it, drop a link to a model or psd you shouldnt release. Conversation isn't going to become productive. I forgot this is a moto community.


Im saying this because I've seen in multiple discords, this topic being brought up literally 10+ times and haven't made any progress any of those times.

Yes, the current way kinda sucks for creators and consumers

Yes, a safer and more feasible long term method is needed

However in the context of this game and the format of the content provided and its distribution (raw working files downloaded from file sharing sites), it's just not going to happen. JLV could probably add some feature to keep that stuff strictly in game like MX vs ATV etc, however you would most likely lose the high amount of personalisation that is the primary reason most people pay these big bucks for these models.

Also thanks for insinuating i'm one of those scumbags that sends out links to people, way to discredit your own statement.

Re: A thread about content.

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:49 pm
by Mikey
Wouldn't it be nice if we could go back to when DJ and DDMX ect were the content creators.

Re: A thread about content.

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:58 pm
by Mr. Wiggles
Mikey wrote:Wouldn't it be nice if we could go back to when DJ and DDMX ect were the content creators.

we should make a time machine