2019 Husqvarna Stock By MR Workz

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Re: 2019 Husqvarna Stock By MR Workz

Postby Jeremy150 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:51 pm

Gilmar_Austin wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:For anyone wondering why people don't release things for free anymore...
This dude took Jay's Husky that was released for FREE, slapped some plastics on it, and is charging $70 for it.
Man this is really disappointing to see...

Would it be oke if he released it for free

Of course, totally different things. If he was updating Jay's already free Husky, to give the community a 2019 husky for free that would be great. But instead he is trying to profit off of Jay's hard work, and selflessness.

Gilmar_Austin
Team: Ethika / seven MX

Postby Gilmar_Austin » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:00 pm

Jeremy150 wrote:
Gilmar_Austin wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:For anyone wondering why people don't release things for free anymore...
This dude took Jay's Husky that was released for FREE, slapped some plastics on it, and is charging $70 for it.

Of course, totally different things. If he was updating Jay's already free Husky, to give the community a 2019 husky for free that would be great. But instead he is trying to profit off of Jay's hard work, and selflessness.

Yea its pretty fucked up to do I can't imagine how long it took jay but I understand him too he did something anyone could do with some time but people rather pay for it then do it themselves (me too) if you had some money would you rather cook or eat at a restaurant.
:arrow:

Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Postby Andy_Hack » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:07 pm

This guy has always been a total dipsh*t.
Photobucket sucks.

GBeastly

Postby GBeastly » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:17 pm

Especially when you can buy a 19 Jeremy top model for about the same price and it looks twice as good. Definitely should put up for free release. Just stealing other people's hard work and selling it as yours.

TheDude

Postby TheDude » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:29 pm

Jeremy150 wrote:
Gilmar_Austin wrote:

Don't you see the download button on this topic so people can ride it for FREE. Pretty funny to comment on this topic when you have released Husqvarna aswell.
12th MX1 EMF - MX Series 2012

DBRider251
Team: LCQ Studios

Postby DBRider251 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:33 pm

TheDude wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:
Gilmar_Austin wrote:Would it be oke if he released it for free

Don't you see the download button on this topic so people can ride it for FREE. Pretty funny to comment on this topic when you have released Husqvarna aswell.

Everyone releases a free .saf of their models. But for him to charge for the updated PSD is absurd. At least charging $70 is. $20-30 would be more realistic.

Ratanakul
Team: Mcdonalds

Postby Ratanakul » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:36 pm

Jeremy150 wrote:
Gilmar_Austin wrote:

Wow such drama.. It took me more then 6 months to create it and alot of free time. the model i used was almost 3 years old so not much i could use.. Because i'm not giving the psd for free i'm a bad guy ? :roll:

i'm gonna release free replica's for the community on it anyway.

Ratanakul
Team: Mcdonalds

Postby Ratanakul » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:39 pm

GBeastly wrote:

Especially when you can buy a 19 Jeremy top model for about the same price and it looks twice as good. Definitely should put up for free release. Just stealing other people's hard work and selling it as yours.

I guess my model doesn't even matter then anymore.. so lets move on :wink:

Gilmar_Austin

Postby Gilmar_Austin » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:06 am

Andy_Hack wrote:

This guy has always been a total dipsh*t.

Jeremy or Ratanakul :?

Gilmar_Austin

Postby Gilmar_Austin » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:08 am

TheDude wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:
Gilmar_Austin wrote:Would it be oke if he released it for free

I should stay out of this but you right I just realized that :lol:

Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Postby Jeremy150 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:47 am

TheDude wrote:Don't you see the download button on this topic so people can ride it for FREE. Pretty funny to comment on this topic when you have released Husqvarna aswell.

Sure do, looks just like mine :lol:

broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Postby broland278 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:50 am

rip

Return to “Models and Skins”