Ktm sxf 350/250 2019

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
JudgeWillie
Crushed Dissenter

Re: Ktm sxf 350/250 2019

Post by JudgeWillie »

its ashamed that every release from an unknown creator gets dissected like a crime scene to see if something is ripped
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Looks like I jumped the gun on this one. Please accept my apology Martin. The first post is unlocked so you can add the link back.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
martin473
Team: Privateer

Post by martin473 »

Finally not banned :D I accept the apology JLV and I understand why you banned me because stealing others work is not okey and should be punished, But if someone tries to explain themselves after some stuff like this you guys should hear them out before you ban them completely because it was hard to defend myself whitout an acount. :)
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I know. The thing is, if someone's selling something they stole I have to prevent them from receiving messages so they won't profit from it. It's still my fault for believing it but I wish people would be more careful when they report stuff.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.