Ktm sxf 350/250 2019

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
jlv
Site Admin
Posts: 13119
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Contact:

Re: Ktm sxf 350/250 2019

Postby jlv » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:49 am

ColtHans wrote:Michael's Bike- Image
"your" bike Image

I starting to think you guys are wrong on this. Looks like at least the back brake, pipe and tank are different. Is there something obvious that I'm missing?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

User avatar
ButterBall
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:04 am
Team: ButterBall Decals
Location: Chandler, AZ
Contact:

Re: Ktm sxf 350/250 2019

Postby ButterBall » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:02 am

jlv wrote:
ColtHans wrote:Michael's Bike- Image
"your" bike Image

I starting to think you guys are wrong on this. Looks like at least the back brake, pipe and tank are different. Is there something obvious that I'm missing?

no, im 99.9% sure we are right, cause this guy that published this, doesnt know how to model hardly at all, the seat is identicle, and the swingarm is identicle. Hell the entire bike is identicle, because its the same bike!

jlv
Site Admin
Posts: 13119
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Contact:

Re: Ktm sxf 350/250 2019

Postby jlv » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:51 am

ButterBall wrote:no, im 99.9% sure we are right, cause this guy that published this, doesnt know how to model hardly at all, the seat is identicle, and the swingarm is identicle. Hell the entire bike is identicle, because its the same bike!

A lot of that is just kind of what a KTM looks like though. If there was an error that was present on both it'd be better proof.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

User avatar
ButterBall
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:04 am
Team: ButterBall Decals
Location: Chandler, AZ
Contact:

Re: Ktm sxf 350/250 2019

Postby ButterBall » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:01 am

jlv wrote:
ButterBall wrote:no, im 99.9% sure we are right, cause this guy that published this, doesnt know how to model hardly at all, the seat is identicle, and the swingarm is identicle. Hell the entire bike is identicle, because its the same bike!

A lot of that is just kind of what a KTM looks like though. If there was an error that was present on both it'd be better proof.

ya the seat, and swingarm are the 2 biggest errors, the seat is way too tall, and the swingarm has rediculously sharp edges

User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 3028
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: Ktm sxf 350/250 2019

Postby nickuzick » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:01 am

Post both UV maps
Image

User avatar
Jeremy150
Posts: 1206
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:56 am
Team: MV Films

Re: Ktm sxf 350/250 2019

Postby Jeremy150 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:12 am

ButterBall wrote:
jlv wrote:
ButterBall wrote:no, im 99.9% sure we are right, cause this guy that published this, doesnt know how to model hardly at all, the seat is identicle, and the swingarm is identicle. Hell the entire bike is identicle, because its the same bike!

A lot of that is just kind of what a KTM looks like though. If there was an error that was present on both it'd be better proof.

ya the seat, and swingarm are the 2 biggest errors, the seat is way too tall, and the swingarm has rediculously sharp edges

That also could just be from both bikes being edge split instead of using normal maps. I didn't get a chance to download this before it got taken down so I can't compare anything.
Image

martibar
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:18 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Ktm sxf 350/250 2019

Postby martibar » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:39 am

ButterBall wrote:
martibar wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:Did you model this entire bike?

Yes he did for some reason JLV has blocked him from forum and stuff so he cant do anything

ya, he didnt pay for the model, and on top of that, he didnt give any credit, and wanted moeny for his little bit of work

Why should he pay foe a model he mase all by Him self?

martibar
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:18 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Ktm sxf 350/250 2019

Postby martibar » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:42 am

ColtHans wrote:
martibar wrote:
steady02 wrote:
It's Michaels kato. Probably some credit is due mate.


No he has made IT from the bottom

No he didn't lol

Yes he has made IT

martibar
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:18 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Ktm sxf 350/250 2019

Postby martibar » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:46 am

ButterBall wrote:
jlv wrote:
ColtHans wrote:Michael's Bike- Image
"your" bike Image

I starting to think you guys are wrong on this. Looks like at least the back brake, pipe and tank are different. Is there something obvious that I'm missing?

no, im 99.9% sure we are right, cause this guy that published this, doesnt know how to model hardly at all, the seat is identicle, and the swingarm is identicle. Hell the entire bike is identicle, because its the same bike!

He do know how to model after many hours :lol: ITS not the same bike

martibar
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:18 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Ktm sxf 350/250 2019

Postby martibar » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:34 pm

ButterBall wrote:
jlv wrote:
ColtHans wrote:Michael's Bike- Image
"your" bike Image

I starting to think you guys are wrong on this. Looks like at least the back brake, pipe and tank are different. Is there something obvious that I'm missing?

no, im 99.9% sure we are right, cause this guy that published this, doesnt know how to model hardly at all, the seat is identicle, and the swingarm is identicle. Hell the entire bike is identicle, because its the same bike!


Image
Image
Image
Image

So here you go guys, martin473 sent me some pictures and you can clearly see differense between the bikes. Forks, fork guards, gas tank, the hole bar, the hole engine, pegs, rear bracke, rear bracke pedal and so on.
And the swingarm you say is the same you can clearly see that the swingarm on my friends bike is NOT that sharp on the edges as the bike/model that belongs to Michael.

User avatar
Jeremy150
Posts: 1206
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:56 am
Team: MV Films

Re: Ktm sxf 350/250 2019

Postby Jeremy150 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:29 pm

Image
Anyone got Michael's bike and can post the wireframe? Here's Martin's bike.
Image

User avatar
michael30
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:16 pm

Re: Ktm sxf 350/250 2019

Postby michael30 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:02 pm

It isn't mine.
Image

martibar
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:18 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Ktm sxf 350/250 2019

Postby martibar » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:07 pm

michael30 wrote:It isn't mine.

Thanks mate for confirming this. Now to all the other people that comented this post and was 100% sure this was a stolen bike, an apology is on it`s place.

User avatar
Jeremy150
Posts: 1206
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:56 am
Team: MV Films

Re: Ktm sxf 350/250 2019

Postby Jeremy150 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:06 pm

I will say something is fishy about the various poly flow between different parts of the bike. IE the seat to the plastics, looks like it could be something from a 3D site, judging from the poly flow of the seat, that's kind of how some of them do it. They make a high res mesh, and then decimate it, to make a "game" version. Then on top of that you have someone who is pretty new to the forum, only making release posts. But I'll give the dude the benefit of the doubt.

Actually, I just noticed this is the guy who contacted me on helping with the model. I baked his normal maps for him :lol: Thought that wire frame looked kinda familiar.
Image

You guys gotta be really confident when resorting to the old torch and pitchfork. JLV, unban this man :D

Now everyone say sowwi
Image

User avatar
model_90
Posts: 793
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:22 pm
Team: SISTUM DEKAL

Re: Ktm sxf 350/250 2019

Postby model_90 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:32 pm

Image
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet


Return to “Models and Skins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 317, 782, Ezra Tate, TheGuy377 and 10 guests