2019 Fox Flexair PSD/SAF

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
User avatar
lukemolter232
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:11 pm
Team: Midwest Racing

2019 Fox Flexair PSD/SAF

Postby lukemolter232 » Wed May 01, 2019 9:48 pm

I Thought id have a go at skinning and i decided to make the new fox gear
Obviously it is free as whats the point in paying for skins

There is a .saf link and a psd file if you wanna add you're own name and number
Would be nice to know some feedback for my first time :oops:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
there is a .saf link and a psd file if you wanna add you're own name and number

saf File Link - https://www.mediafire.com/file/llk06id5b4f962e/2019_Fox_Flexair_SAF.rar/file
PSD File Link - https://www.mediafire.com/file/lrswv5bvb5nandi/2019_Fox_Flexair_PSD.rar/file
Image

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2792
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Start Your Systems
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: 2019 Fox Flexair PSD/SAF

Postby AHeckman2 » Fri May 03, 2019 4:00 am

Nice pitboard ;) my only suggestion is to lower your FOV for screenshots next time, really hard to see the gear :)
Image

User avatar
lukemolter232
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:11 pm
Team: Midwest Racing

Re: 2019 Fox Flexair PSD/SAF

Postby lukemolter232 » Fri May 03, 2019 11:32 am

AHeckman2 wrote:Nice pitboard ;) my only suggestion is to lower your FOV for screenshots next time, really hard to see the gear :)

Cheers, first time so thanks for the feedback :lol:
Image

Yolo Man
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:33 pm
Team: LMR Kawasaki

Re: 2019 Fox Flexair PSD/SAF

Postby Yolo Man » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:35 pm

How do you use it i cant get it to work
[img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img][img]
[/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img]

User avatar
lukemolter232
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:11 pm
Team: Midwest Racing

Re: 2019 Fox Flexair PSD/SAF

Postby lukemolter232 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:35 pm

Yolo Man wrote:How do you use it i cant get it to work

you put the .saf file in your main mx sim folder

ronniegoon138
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:07 am
Team: Butter Design

Re: 2019 Fox Flexair PSD/SAF

Postby ronniegoon138 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:07 pm

lukemolter232 wrote:I Thought id have a go at skinning and i decided to make the new fox gear
Obviously it is free as whats the point in paying for skins

There is a .saf link and a psd file if you wanna add you're own name and number
Would be nice to know some feedback for my first time :oops:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
there is a .saf link and a psd file if you wanna add you're own name and number

saf File Link - https://www.mediafire.com/file/llk06id5b4f962e/2019_Fox_Flexair_SAF.rar/file
PSD File Link - https://www.mediafire.com/file/lrswv5bvb5nandi/2019_Fox_Flexair_PSD.rar/file


yo can i download your pitboard?

User avatar
lukemolter232
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:11 pm
Team: Midwest Racing

Re: 2019 Fox Flexair PSD/SAF

Postby lukemolter232 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:15 am

ronniegoon138 wrote:yo can i download your pitboard?

you get it from AHeckman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnZiwy1o6_Q
Image


Return to “Models and Skins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Coaker30, nathanjames, Rico118 and 6 guests