Page 1 of 1

Wicked Family Gear Public (PSD Release)

Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:37 pm
by bootsie
Hello i am releasing some of the 2019 Wicked Family Mx Gear That i Made with a PSD Hope you guys enjoy :D
Image
Image
Image

Gear Link https://www.mediafire.com/file/70gh0h5y ... c.rar/file
Thanks to jre for the model
Thanks to jlv for the game
Wicked Family Website https://www.wickedfamily.com/products/motocross/

Re: Wicked Family Gear Public (PSD Release)

Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:33 pm
by ColtHans
that's pretty wicked
nice job brandon

Re: Wicked Family Gear Public (PSD Release)

Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:14 pm
by Nathan.71_
Thats sick

Re: Wicked Family Gear Public (PSD Release)

Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:09 am
by DariusP8
bootsie wrote:Hello i am releasing some of the 2019 Wicked Family Mx Gear That i Made with a PSD Hope you guys enjoy :D
Image
Image
Image

Gear Link https://www.mediafire.com/file/70gh0h5y ... c.rar/file
Thanks to jre for the model
Thanks to jlv for the game
Wicked Family Website https://www.wickedfamily.com/products/motocross/

Did you make the gear with the Thor psd?

Re: Wicked Family Gear Public (PSD Release)

Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:33 am
by iarcher255
The gear looks sick man! I've been waiting on their pineapple gear for so long

Re: Wicked Family Gear Public (PSD Release)

Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:44 am
by bootsie
ColtHans wrote:that's pretty wicked
nice job brandon

Nathan.71_ wrote:Thats sick

iarcher255 wrote:The gear looks sick man! I've been waiting on their pineapple gear for so long

Thank Guys :D

Re: Wicked Family Gear Public (PSD Release)

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:52 pm
by iarcher255
I'm putting my name and number on the gear, but think I need the JMs. If I don't then let me know. If I do could you help me out and link them or tell me where to get them?

Re: Wicked Family Gear Public (PSD Release)

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:25 pm
by bootsie
iarcher255 wrote:I'm putting my name and number on the gear, but think I need the JMs. If I don't then let me know. If I do could you help me out and link them or tell me where to get them?

look at my pm i sent you

Re: Wicked Family Gear Public (PSD Release)

Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:27 pm
by linusenglund__
bootsie wrote:Hello i am releasing some of the 2019 Wicked Family Mx Gear That i Made with a PSD Hope you guys enjoy :D
Image
Image
Image

Gear Link https://www.mediafire.com/file/70gh0h5y ... c.rar/file
Thanks to jre for the model
Thanks to jlv for the game
Wicked Family Website https://www.wickedfamily.com/products/motocross/


SWEDEN <3

Re: Wicked Family Gear Public (PSD Release)

Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:47 pm
by Koby newbould 46
iarcher255 wrote:I'm putting my name and number on the gear, but think I need the JMs. If I don't then let me know. If I do could you help me out and link them or tell me where to get them?

hey im wanting the jms too, where can i find them please??

Re: Wicked Family Gear Public (PSD Release)

Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:21 pm
by DariusP8
Koby newbould 46 wrote:
iarcher255 wrote:I'm putting my name and number on the gear, but think I need the JMs. If I don't then let me know. If I do could you help me out and link them or tell me where to get them?

hey im wanting the jms too, where can i find them please??

Buy them, you need to own JRE’s rider model and the jm’s will be there when you buy it