Fly Racing Kinetic Noiz Gear

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Hudson510x
Team: SPR

Fly Racing Kinetic Noiz Gear

Post by Hudson510x »

DOWNLOAD PSD
(Link removed - jlv)
credits
Brina-Pants
JRE-Rider Model
JLV-Game
For this being my first set of gear making, the psd will be free. the next set will have to be bought, but i hope you guys like!
Last edited by jlv on Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed link
Kael_Braden
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Re: Fly Racing Kinetic Noiz Gear

Post by Kael_Braden »

turn your graphics up for the screenshot maybe?
Freddy694

Post by Freddy694 »

Not to be mean in any way but i just think that maybe you should wait a bit with having to pay for the gear, do some more gear sets, improve you’re quality and you’re skills and maybe try do you’re own pants. Besides that you have made a good job for you’re first set of gear and the design looks good so keep it up!
Hudson510x
Team: SPR

Post by Hudson510x »

Freddy694 wrote:Not to be mean in any way but i just think that maybe you should wait a bit with having to pay for the gear, do some more gear sets, improve you’re quality and you’re skills and maybe try do you’re own pants. Besides that you have made a good job for you’re first set of gear and the design looks good so keep it up!
i see what you mean man, and yeah, ill just do a few sets for free and see how it goes, for my first set it was difficult and brina was helping me with it through half of it, and thank you!
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

looks pretty good hudson