2020 YZ250F [Cutout]

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Post Reply
CalebMurray71
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:00 am
Team: Privateer
Location: Washington

2020 YZ250F [Cutout]

Post by CalebMurray71 »

2020 YZ250F CUTOUT
So I'm releasing a 2020 YZ250F Cutout, This is My first time making a cutout so im sorry if its bad. Will take any feedback!

Image
Image
Image
Image

SAF: https://www.mediafire.com/file/txamr7qn ... F.saf/file
PSD: https://www.mediafire.com/file/hlu15o6t ... t.psd/file
Model: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=47453

Credits:
mx985-Model
JLV-Game
Image
Cumb694
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:25 am
Team: SCR Performance
Location: Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: 2020 YZ250F [Cutout]

Post by Cumb694 »

yoooooo this is solid m8
Image
CalebMurray71
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:00 am
Team: Privateer
Location: Washington

Re: 2020 YZ250F [Cutout]

Post by CalebMurray71 »

Image
twentythreemx
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:36 am

Re: 2020 YZ250F [Cutout]

Post by twentythreemx »

i've been away for a while, and forgot what im doing obviously..

can someone plz tell me what i neeed to do to make this work lol...

at this point i've cleaned out my personal folder as it was full of junk from 7-8 years ago that's all super outdated. I've got the latest 2019 model pack in my install folder..

i put this in my personal folder but just not seeing it listed under any bikes??? thx in advance
Harveymx28
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:45 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2020 YZ250F [Cutout]

Post by Harveymx28 »

twentythreemx wrote:i've been away for a while, and forgot what im doing obviously..

can someone plz tell me what i neeed to do to make this work lol...

at this point i've cleaned out my personal folder as it was full of junk from 7-8 years ago that's all super outdated. I've got the latest 2019 model pack in my install folder..

i put this in my personal folder but just not seeing it listed under any bikes??? thx in advance
From what I have looked it is only on the 250 sxf (18) dyno.
twentythreemx
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:36 am

Re: 2020 YZ250F [Cutout]

Post by twentythreemx »

i just realized that, i forgot that i can open it up and check which bike its under. doh...

couldnt figure out how to delete my post lol... thx
Jaybonz52
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:04 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2020 YZ250F [Cutout]

Post by Jaybonz52 »

CalebMurray71 wrote:2020 YZ250F CUTOUT
So I'm releasing a 2020 YZ250F Cutout, This is My first time making a cutout so im sorry if its bad. Will take any feedback!

Image
Image
Image
Image

SAF: https://www.mediafire.com/file/txamr7qn ... F.saf/file
PSD: https://www.mediafire.com/file/hlu15o6t ... t.psd/file
Model: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=47453

Credits:
mx985-Model
JLV-Game

How do i get these graphics on the 450 ?
JamesLayle721
Posts: 461
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Team: JL Designs
Location: Florida

Re: 2020 YZ250F [Cutout]

Post by JamesLayle721 »

Jaybonz52 wrote:
CalebMurray71 wrote:

How do i get these graphics on the 450 ?
its a 450 and 250, yamahas are the same except for the motor.
Image
Discord: James Layle#0721
xd_gangster69
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:03 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2020 YZ250F [Cutout]

Post by xd_gangster69 »

Where can i get those tires and wheels? I've been looking for a while now.
Sandwiz194
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:51 am
Team: The Bakery Film Co

Re: 2020 YZ250F [Cutout]

Post by Sandwiz194 »

xd_gangster69 wrote:Where can i get those tires and wheels? I've been looking for a while now.
^
aeffertz
Posts: 3971
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:01 am
Team: Studio ATE
Location: Wiscansin

Re: 2020 YZ250F [Cutout]

Post by aeffertz »

xd_gangster69 wrote:Where can i get those tires and wheels? I've been looking for a while now.
They are for purchase only. JRE made them. $15 IIRC.

https://www.facebook.com/JreMXS/
Image
Post Reply