Fund Release 2021 CRF450RW

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
NineFour
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Holeshot Graphics

Re: Fund Release 2021 CRF450RW

Post by NineFour »

I never meant to sound the like the bike looks bad, I personally think the bike looks good but when it comes to trying to raise $700 + to release a bike to everyone I think it is a bit stupid. Like if people want to buy it, they will buy it.
Glizzyz
Team: Privateer

Post by Glizzyz »

Djlove04 wrote:
NineFour wrote:This is not worth the money, No offense.
Not the quality of Jeremy / Isaiah or Josh but not bad imo. Hes doing a file release to the community for $757 which would be equal to 7.5 people buying one of Jeremy's / Isaiah's or Josh's bikes. Which these creators sell one bike to way more than seven people. You pay for the quality though.
What exactly makes it not as good of quality work as those two? it looks really good , they've got a fuckin monopoly going.
[youtube][/youtube]
MightyMii
Team: Privateer

Post by MightyMii »

Glizzyz wrote:
Djlove04 wrote:
NineFour wrote:This is not worth the money, No offense.
Not the quality of Jeremy / Isaiah or Josh but not bad imo. Hes doing a file release to the community for $757 which would be equal to 7.5 people buying one of Jeremy's / Isaiah's or Josh's bikes. Which these creators sell one bike to way more than seven people. You pay for the quality though.
What exactly makes it not as good of quality work as those two? it looks really good , they've got a fuckin monopoly going.