FXR Chaparral Honda

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
jojodash33
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:41 pm
Team: Sminofa Yamaha

Re: FXR Chaparral Honda

Postby jojodash33 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:42 pm

Phantomz wrote:
jojodash33 wrote:we need the St. Judes BWR Honda next bad, bikes so sick itd be dope in this game


the gieco honda one?

@teambwr on instagram my friend wilson rides for them and the bikes look pretty dope in my opinion it'd be cool to have them in this game.

User avatar
JamesLayle721
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Team: JL Designs

Re: FXR Chaparral Honda

Postby JamesLayle721 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:08 am

Phantomz wrote:
ColtHans wrote:make it more accurate.

i made this as accurate as i could. i looked at every part of the bikes irl. plus i spent hours trying to find certain logos i didn't have so if you wan it more accurate somehow you make it.

Image
Image

Jepsyy
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:14 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: FXR Chaparral Honda

Postby Jepsyy » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:10 am

looks good!

User avatar
Timo Van Dyk
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:41 pm
Team: MV Films

Re: FXR Chaparral Honda

Postby Timo Van Dyk » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:39 am

JamesLayle721 wrote:
Phantomz wrote:
ColtHans wrote:make it more accurate.

i made this as accurate as i could. i looked at every part of the bikes irl. plus i spent hours trying to find certain logos i didn't have so if you wan it more accurate somehow you make it.

Image



stfu James , your skins are worse then this so gtfo

User avatar
ColtHans
Posts: 1319
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: www.vlastmx.com

Re: FXR Chaparral Honda

Postby ColtHans » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:39 pm

Timo Van Dyk wrote:
JamesLayle721 wrote:
Phantomz wrote:i made this as accurate as i could. i looked at every part of the bikes irl. plus i spent hours trying to find certain logos i didn't have so if you wan it more accurate somehow you make it.

Image



stfu James , your skins are worse then this so gtfo

L
PM ME FOR SKINS
MESS WITH THE COLT YOU GET THE HANS

User avatar
JamesLayle721
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Team: JL Designs

Re: FXR Chaparral Honda

Postby JamesLayle721 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:09 pm

Timo Van Dyk wrote:
JamesLayle721 wrote:
Phantomz wrote:i made this as accurate as i could. i looked at every part of the bikes irl. plus i spent hours trying to find certain logos i didn't have so if you wan it more accurate somehow you make it.

Image



stfu James , your skins are worse then this so gtfo

bruh i made the same thing before he did, i actually included everything.
Image

User avatar
JamesLayle721
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Team: JL Designs

Re: FXR Chaparral Honda

Postby JamesLayle721 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:13 pm

IRL:Image
In Game: Image
Not showing backlash to the creator, its just timo has to be a dumbass and say my skins are shit.
Image

User avatar
Timo Van Dyk
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:41 pm
Team: MV Films

Re: FXR Chaparral Honda

Postby Timo Van Dyk » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:35 pm

JamesLayle721 wrote:Not showing backlash to the creator, its just timo has to be a dumbass and say my skins are shit.


Cause they are lmao

User avatar
Timo Van Dyk
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:41 pm
Team: MV Films

Re: FXR Chaparral Honda

Postby Timo Van Dyk » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:43 pm

" my skins aren't shit "


Image
Image
Image

This list is unlimitedly long, im sorry to hurt your 13y/o feelings :)

User avatar
JamesLayle721
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Team: JL Designs

Re: FXR Chaparral Honda

Postby JamesLayle721 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:50 pm

Timo Van Dyk wrote:" my skins aren't shit "


Image
Image
Image

This list is unlimitedly long, im sorry to hurt your 13y/o feelings :)

lol, those were litteraly my first 3 skins lmao.
Image

layne_wofford
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:46 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: FXR Chaparral Honda

Postby layne_wofford » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:15 pm

JamesLayle721 wrote:
Timo Van Dyk wrote:" my skins aren't shit "


Image
Image
Image

This list is unlimitedly long, im sorry to hurt your 13y/o feelings :)

lol, those were litteraly my first 3 skins lmao.

show some that aren't bad

liposek255
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:50 pm
Team: liatik

Re: FXR Chaparral Honda

Postby liposek255 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:05 pm

could you link the wheels?

Phantomz
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:46 am
Team: Privateer

Re: FXR Chaparral Honda

Postby Phantomz » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:36 pm

liposek255 wrote:could you link the wheels?


viewtopic.php?f=25&t=46531


Return to “Models and Skins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot], Solli_93, supercross711 and 44 guests