THOR PRIME_PRO TREND|JREv2

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Wowr
Team: Nesquik racing

THOR PRIME_PRO TREND|JREv2

Post by Wowr »

Hey guys this is my first replica gear so I decided to replicate the Thor Prime Pro Trend gear let me know what you all think!

DOWNLOAD:http://www.mediafire.com/file/pamgwuso7 ... D.saf/file

ALSO

IF YOU RIP THE FILES YOU ARE EVERY SHADE OF GAY

Thanks to
Kyle Howard for the psd
JRE for the rider model
REED for the help
OLLIE MACKIE for the weedmaps husqvarna bike
JLV for the game (the god)
AND anyone else who accumulate this piece of shit
Cody D
Team: Privateer

Re: THOR PRIME_PRO TREND|JREv2

Post by Cody D »

Its pretty good, I know there is suppose to be grey on the legs but in game it looks weird.. But good gear!
Wowr

Post by Wowr »

Cody D wrote:Its pretty good, I know there is suppose to be grey on the legs but in game it looks weird.. But good gear!
Yeah, looking back, the gray is a little off and I missed a couple of things, oops. My next gear will probably be better.
Cody D

Post by Cody D »

Wowr wrote:
Cody D wrote:Its pretty good, I know there is suppose to be grey on the legs but in game it looks weird.. But good gear!
Yeah, looking back, the gray is a little off and I missed a couple of things, oops. My next gear will probably be better.
Cody D

Post by Cody D »

Cody D wrote:
Wowr wrote:
Its still good. My team actually bought his gear png from u so i have been looking at the pngs thats why i noticed little problems.
Keep it up tho!
Wowr

Post by Wowr »

Cody D wrote:
Cody D wrote:
Wowr wrote: Yeah, looking back, the gray is a little off and I missed a couple of things, oops. My next gear will probably be better.
Its still good. My team actually bought his gear png from u so i have been looking at the pngs thats why i noticed little problems.
Keep it up tho!

I dont remember anyone buying anything from me lol