Rival Ink Switch KTM Release (with cutout)

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
blissy wissy
Team: Braxton Worldwide

Rival Ink Switch KTM Release (with cutout)

Post by blissy wissy »

This is the rival ink switch graphics for the ktm. ive wanted to make them for awhile and i finally got around to doing it. yes i do know hog heaven is basically running this bike but idc cuz the gfx are fire. thanks to the homies for pushing me to finish the graphics after i started on them lmfao. but hope yall enjoy!

All feedback is appreciated.

DL LINK:http://www.mediafire.com/file/j83sshtwx ... e.zip/file

CREDITS
Phantomz • Render
Jeremy • KTM
Jlv • Game

(p.s if u want some gfx hmu on discord hoob hair#3171)
that guy that does things
Cumb694
Team: SCR

Re: Rival Ink Switch KTM Release (with cutout)

Post by Cumb694 »

heckin yeah
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Cool so you just release my team bike. Sick. Way to talk to me first
blissy wissy

Post by blissy wissy »

MOTOZ293 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:21 pm Cool so you just release my team bike. Sick. Way to talk to me first
uhm i literally made the cutout by myself.... i dont really understand how its your "team bike" when its different and way lower quality. and ive planned this release for over a month lmfao. but sorry lel
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

blissy wissy wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:09 pm
MOTOZ293 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:21 pm Cool so you just release my team bike. Sick. Way to talk to me first
uhm i literally made the cutout by myself.... i dont really understand how its your "team bike" when its different and way lower quality. and ive planned this release for over a month lmfao. but sorry lel
Pretty simple. It’s my team bike Bc I made them, I released my team pack with said gfx. Doesn’t matter if you planned it or not. You just gave my team gfx to the public while we are currently running them. It would be a different story if you saw we released our pack and said damn that sucks, I should wait for my release. Do I need to show where you messaged Dylan asking if you could use our shroud Bc you couldn’t figure it out? Actually don’t answer here it is Image

2 things. 1) Dylan didn’t make them I did. I make all of our bikes and helmets,Dylan does everything else. 2) why would someone send you the template to something they are currently using so you can either steal the design and say you made it or just copy what we made
blissy wissy

Post by blissy wissy »

MOTOZ293 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:16 pm
blissy wissy wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:09 pm
Pretty simple. It’s my team bike Bc I made them, I released my team pack with said gfx. Doesn’t matter if you planned it or not. You just gave my team gfx to the public while we are currently running them. It would be a different story if you saw we released our pack and said damn that sucks, I should wait for my release. Do I need to show where you messaged Dylan asking if you could use our shroud Bc you couldn’t figure it out? Actually don’t answer here it is Image

2 things. 1) Dylan didn’t make them I did. I make all of our bikes and helmets,Dylan does everything else. 2) why would someone send you the template to something they are currently using so you can either steal the design and say you made it or just copy what we made
i made these gfx. i asked dylan because i saw he had talked abt it in rf dc. he never sent me the nd you know that. i didnt steal anything from you when ive had the cutout in my folder for 3 months. the only reason it didnt get released sooner was because i didnt know how to do the shroud and now i obviously figured it out. he told me you had made the graphics and i didnt know. its not copying YOU made if its a REPLICA of a rival bike. literally ask phantomz and he will tell you that ive been working on the bike for awhile. i didnt mean to release it after you had released your team pack, i can always ask to edit the post.. but sorry just wanted to release something to the community
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

no way you're pressed over that...
Way to talk to Rival Ink before using their design as your team bike
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

ColtHans wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:24 pm
no way you're pressed over that...
Way to talk to Rival Ink before using their design as your team bike
Im pressed he released it while we are using them. So he basically just gave every one free use to our setup if they want it. I wouldnt care if he did it after offseason
Phantomz
Team: Wonder Bread Boys

Post by Phantomz »

MOTOZ293 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:21 pm Im pressed he released it while we are using them. So he basically just gave every one free use to our setup if they want it. I wouldnt care if he did it after offseason
He has been working on this for months now. He had no intention of trying to use ur bikes. All he was trying to do what make a rival ink replica
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Phantomz wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:09 pm
MOTOZ293 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:21 pm Im pressed he released it while we are using them. So he basically just gave every one free use to our setup if they want it. I wouldnt care if he did it after offseason
He has been working on this for months now. He had no intention of trying to use ur bikes. All he was trying to do what make a rival ink replica
That’s not the issue here. It cool he made and it’s pretty decent. The problem is he released it after there was a team running
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

MOTOZ293 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:56 pm That’s not the issue here. It cool he made and it’s pretty decent. The problem is he released it after there was a team running
Public releases are few and far between, are you really gonna die on this hill?