2021 3-21 Renen mx

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Post Reply
ktm161
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 3:03 am
Team: Underground RC

2021 3-21 Renen mx

Post by ktm161 »

heres my first set of gear. it sucks i know.

Image
Image
Image
I have all the sets from Renenusa.com they didnt make gloves or pants so i just made some to go along with it.
The psd doesnt have boots
Saf- https://www.mediafire.com/file/huwkvqr3 ... n.zip/file
PSD- https://www.mediafire.com/file/ignx3zp6 ... s.zip/file
Image
Lancer2004
Posts: 275
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:50 am
Team: Shitter
Location: Arizona

Re: 2021 3-21 Renen mx

Post by Lancer2004 »

u did my ass dirty XD
Image <-- Discord

Image <-- payson is big brain
cnigrin285
Posts: 243
Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 3:20 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: 2021 3-21 Renen mx

Post by cnigrin285 »

Sick man! Thanks for the release :D
Image
Nolan_13
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:59 am
Team: Limited Decal

Re: 2021 3-21 Renen mx

Post by Nolan_13 »

Lancer2004 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:11 pm u did my ass dirty XD
how is that
ktm161
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 3:03 am
Team: Underground RC

Re: 2021 3-21 Renen mx

Post by ktm161 »

btw the next collection will be better. i did this in a day for fun and i just started working on the 4-21 collection for its release
Image
Nolan_13
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:59 am
Team: Limited Decal

Re: 2021 3-21 Renen mx

Post by Nolan_13 »

ktm161 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:29 pm btw the next collection will be better. i did this in a day for fun and i just started working on the 4-21 collection for its release
Damn we need more people like you in this world
Fariz
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:00 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2021 3-21 Renen mx

Post by Fariz »

ktm161 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:00 pm heres my first set of gear. it sucks i know.

Image
Image
Image
I have all the sets from Renenusa.com they didnt make gloves or pants so i just made some to go along with it.
The psd doesnt have boots
Saf- https://www.mediafire.com/file/huwkvqr3 ... n.zip/file
PSD- https://www.mediafire.com/file/ignx3zp6 ... s.zip/file
What are those bike graphics?
ktm161
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 3:03 am
Team: Underground RC

Re: 2021 3-21 Renen mx

Post by ktm161 »

Fariz wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:30 pm
ktm161 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:00 pm heres my first set of gear. it sucks i know.

Image
Image
Image
I have all the sets from Renenusa.com they didnt make gloves or pants so i just made some to go along with it.
The psd doesnt have boots
Saf- https://www.mediafire.com/file/huwkvqr3 ... n.zip/file
PSD- https://www.mediafire.com/file/ignx3zp6 ... s.zip/file
What are those bike graphics?
id like to say great and amazing but umm i have no clue what the hell your talking about bc there is no graphics on that bike
Image
Fariz
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:00 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2021 3-21 Renen mx

Post by Fariz »

ktm161 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:45 am
Fariz wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:30 pm
ktm161 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:00 pm heres my first set of gear. it sucks i know.

Image
Image
Image
I have all the sets from Renenusa.com they didnt make gloves or pants so i just made some to go along with it.
The psd doesnt have boots
Saf- https://www.mediafire.com/file/huwkvqr3 ... n.zip/file
PSD- https://www.mediafire.com/file/ignx3zp6 ... s.zip/file
What are those bike graphics?
id like to say great and amazing but umm i have no clue what the hell your talking about bc there is no graphics on that bike
sorry, i would like to know if u have a link for this bike
ktm161
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 3:03 am
Team: Underground RC

Re: 2021 3-21 Renen mx

Post by ktm161 »

Fariz wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:00 pm
ktm161 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:45 am
Fariz wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:30 pm
What are those bike graphics?
id like to say great and amazing but umm i have no clue what the hell your talking about bc there is no graphics on that bike
sorry, i would like to know if u have a link for this bike
i do not
Image
Post Reply