2021 THOR PULSE AIR RAID | SAF

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
Post Reply
M.K.11
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue May 04, 2021 8:02 am
Team: MX Moduls Racing

2021 THOR PULSE AIR RAID | SAF

Post by M.K.11 »

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Credits:
JLV- Game
JRE- Rider Model

(link removed - jlv)
Last edited by jlv on Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed link
M.K.11
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue May 04, 2021 8:02 am
Team: MX Moduls Racing

Re: 2021 THOR PULSE AIR RAID | SAF

Post by M.K.11 »

Also if interested in buying the PSD the you can message me on discord- KokinsMX11#9203 or here on the forum.
blissy wissy
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:35 pm
Team: Elevated/WBB

Re: 2021 THOR PULSE AIR RAID | SAF

Post by blissy wissy »

this isnt your psd. this is phobiiaz base idk if u made the designs.
Image
M.K.11
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue May 04, 2021 8:02 am
Team: MX Moduls Racing

Re: 2021 THOR PULSE AIR RAID | SAF

Post by M.K.11 »

blissy wissy wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:12 pm this isnt your psd. this is phobiiaz base idk if u made the designs.
No, I actually worked to make it realistic. I made it by my self and design was made by me. I didn't take anything from others.
blissy wissy
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:35 pm
Team: Elevated/WBB

Re: 2021 THOR PULSE AIR RAID | SAF

Post by blissy wissy »

M.K.11 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:02 pm
blissy wissy wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:12 pm this isnt your psd. this is phobiiaz base idk if u made the designs.
No, I actually worked to make it realistic. I made it by my self and design was made by me. I didn't take anything from others.
the stitching looks exactly like phobiiaz's base
Image
M.K.11
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue May 04, 2021 8:02 am
Team: MX Moduls Racing

Re: 2021 THOR PULSE AIR RAID | SAF

Post by M.K.11 »

blissy wissy wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:32 am
M.K.11 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:02 pm
blissy wissy wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:12 pm this isnt your psd. this is phobiiaz base idk if u made the designs.
No, I actually worked to make it realistic. I made it by my self and design was made by me. I didn't take anything from others.
the stitching looks exactly like phobiiaz's base
No no It's really mine. I'm not that type of person to steal. :? If anything it took me a long time to make.
Lancer2004
Posts: 235
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:50 am
Team: Shitter
Location: Arizona

Re: 2021 THOR PULSE AIR RAID | SAF

Post by Lancer2004 »

blissy wissy wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:32 am
M.K.11 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:02 pm
blissy wissy wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:12 pm this isnt your psd. this is phobiiaz base idk if u made the designs.
No, I actually worked to make it realistic. I made it by my self and design was made by me. I didn't take anything from others.
the stitching looks exactly like phobiiaz's base
prolly traced it
Image <-- Discord

Image <-- payson is big brain
phobiiaz
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:43 am
Team: Jack Daniels Racing
Contact:

Re: 2021 THOR PULSE AIR RAID | SAF

Post by phobiiaz »

Yeah I mean it is what it is at this point. I never even released this gear fully and only sold to a couple of people and it still gets out to be ripped or traced. I wouldnt doubt that if you saw his PSD compared to my the pants, it would line up perfectly and the jersey design as well. Just another person ripping others work and trying to make a profit from it.
Image
phobiiaz
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:43 am
Team: Jack Daniels Racing
Contact:

Re: 2021 THOR PULSE AIR RAID | SAF

Post by phobiiaz »

phobiiaz wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:26 pm Yeah I mean it is what it is at this point. I never even released this gear fully and only sold to a couple of people and it still gets out to be ripped or traced. I wouldnt doubt that if you saw his PSD compared to my the pants, it would line up perfectly and the jersey design as well. Just another person ripping others work and trying to make a profit from it.
Also, lets just look at his previous posts for gear, where he uses my gloves for his fox stuff he put out... Clearly doesnt understand you cant use someone else work.
Image
Post Reply