Re: 2020 Motoconcepts SX

Post by DariusP8 »

lilpump36 wrote: 3
"lilpump36" *has playboi carti as profile pic*
Timo Van Dyk
Team: MV Films

Post by Timo Van Dyk »

Ddavis wrote:Two team posts, and Rhys is in both announcements. How long will this trend continue??? :lol:
JettWisdom wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Two team posts, and Rhys is in both announcements. How long will this trend continue??? :lol:
idk why he still continues to play this game... every fake name he comes up with ends up getting banned.
DariusP8 wrote:how is rhys on two teams what?
WellsMX524 wrote:Lmfao.
Rhys Harris.
Super legit team.
To make things clear, yes Rhys did do some stupid things, i know that since ive had some stuff with him too. But since i'm on the same team with him,
i've really come to know Rhys how he is. Hes a good guy, everyone makes mistakes and stupid moves. But c'mon hating him till now from his regretting and stupid moves won't make anysense cause like i said anyone makes mistakes some make harder mistakes then others, right?

As off the whole ban thing, i think after i spoke to him for multiple times. He really is going to show how good of a person he is.
I've done bad things yes, but i think everyone who is involved in anyway with this b*******t is just hating on him cause you guys cant accept that he is a good guy trying to help you guys, cause thats the thing he eventually wants. Hereby a message for everyone:

Please stop looking at what happend in the past and move further, with Rhys or without? No one cares. Be positive for eachother.
I had problems with him too and i solved it in 2 minutes? Is it hard, No! Is it worth it, yes!!!!

So now after this long post. Don't answer on it, if you want to discuss or say anything that fits this comment ( no not your story on how Rhys is such a bad person, cause hes not) send me a pm on discord or private message me.

As off now, i really hope that we can continue with a post about our skins not about a person, mr Davis :D :wink:

And ofcourse, have a great day guys!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

It isn't like Rhys did something stupid 3 years ago and we're giving him a hard time about it. He's literally on a different UID and team every week :lol:
Itz Raidox
Team: Westeffex.com

Post by Itz Raidox »

Timo Van Dyk wrote:some stupid letters
you look like an idiot
Smidly wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:ARLINGTON PASSWORD
e/9v8ta/%ar{dV':/.>qhyT
really bro this is the best password you could come up with? smh bro
Itz Raidox
Team: Westeffex.com

Post by Itz Raidox »

sorry to say alex but only one of those links are actually rhys... ryzmx196 Is Riley Hunt
Smidly wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:ARLINGTON PASSWORD
e/9v8ta/%ar{dV':/.>qhyT
really bro this is the best password you could come up with? smh bro
Motolife_99
Team: KMR

Post by Motolife_99 »

people jumping to conclusions, this forum post gone to absolute fuck. really do love this community.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Itz Raidox wrote:
sorry to say alex but only one of those links are actually rhys... ryzmx196 Is Riley Hunt
I just assumed it was another burner account with a fake name. My bad if it’s not. Just assumed with “ryz”, a name with the same initials, creates a thread “clearing up” where Rhys Harris lives, etc. just all seemed to point towards it. Posting a bunch of Reg keys is still dumb though and that was only a couple weeks ago.
Timo Van Dyk
Team: MV Films

Post by Timo Van Dyk »

aeffertz wrote:
Itz Raidox wrote:
I just assumed it was another burner account with a fake name. My bad if it’s not. Just assumed with “ryz”, a name with the same initials, creates a thread “clearing up” where Rhys Harris lives, etc. just all seemed to point towards it. Posting a bunch of Reg keys is still dumb though and that was only a couple weeks ago.
I totally agree, but if people would not send their reg key to anyone this would not have happend. Not saying its okay to share keys on the forum cause someone sended it to you.

Like i said, he's doing his best and after recent problems i will 100% believe that Rhys is going to change.

Can we end it here please?
Freddy694

Post by Freddy694 »

Timo Van Dyk wrote:
aeffertz wrote:
Posting a bunch of Reg keys is still dumb though and that was only a couple weeks ago.
I totally agree, but if people would not send their reg key to anyone this would not have happend. Not saying its okay to share keys on the forum cause someone sended it to you.

Like i said, he's doing his best and after recent problems i will 100% believe that Rhys is going to change.

Can we end it here please?
Even if someone gave you their regkey its still ur fault for posting it on the forum and giving it to everyone else tho.
So I don't really see why we should be nice to him since he literally does new bannable things every week!
Ddavis wrote:It isn't like Rhys did something stupid 3 years ago and we're giving him a hard time about it. He's literally on a different UID and team every week :lol:
And what he said^^
JamesLayle721
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JL Designs

Post by JamesLayle721 »

now we got 2 motoconcepts, mv and this unsorted ass team.
Discord: James Layle#0721
Motolife_99
Team: KMR

Post by Motolife_99 »

JamesLayle721 wrote:now we got 2 motoconcepts, mv and this unsorted ass team.
bit rich coming from you big man, go make another 5 threads for your little team.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »