2020 QM1 MX

Post your team topics here
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Re: 2020 QM1 MX

Post by Jrife548 »

Can't wait to tune into next week to see how many people leave this team and go to another team.

"Teams" are just compilations of skins. It means nothing to be on a "team" in sim. Come up with a stupid ass name like "QM1", make some basic ass skins that've been done 4,000 times in the past and everyone just kinda pretends that you're in some sort of important organization. Being on a team doesn't change the game, you're bike won't go any faster, anybody can make a skin for free and call themselves a "privateer" (lmao), it's not like you're getting paid big bucks to represent a corporation in a 13 year old motocross simulator. The "sponsors" you run on your bikes don't even know you exist and probably care so little they won't even acknowledge you if they were to find out. I could literally just run QM1 in my name and tell everyone I was on that team and not 1 person would question me and there would be no way to prevent me from doing it in non-official servers. Literally all anybody has to do to join your team is type 3 letters. That's how inferior your team is. There's no contracts, there's no obligations, you're literally just playing a game with 3 characters in your name that apparently make you an official member of a "team" and stand out somehow.

When I see people ranking certain teams over others in terms of which is "better" I can't help but laugh in my head a little bit. Seriously take a moment and run this question through your head. What's the difference between a team like MV or Panini and a team like fucking TR Racing? Don't sweat over answering that question because I'll go ahead and do it for you. Skins. That's literally all it is. Skins. There are teams that nobody knows about that have pretty amazing team kits but they're somehow not as good as other teams simply because the players aren't as skilled.

One may argue that a team like MV has payouts. That's great, except to get those payouts you're gonna have to be one of the best in the world and compete for wins consistently, and even if you won every race and clinched every title, that payouts wouldn't even buy you groceries for the week. Keep dreaming.

One may argue that some teams actually represent a company. That's cool, but most of the teams that actually do are still unknown and considered "bad" because top tier players aren't on the team. I've seen a team with a fast pro who has top 5s in pro mains and his team is comprised mostly of top ams and decent pros, yet still his team is somehow perceived as "bad". It's this mob mentality that a team isn't good unless it has somebody like Braden or Alexis on the team which is fucking ridiculous to me considering those 2 have to be some of the most insufferable individuals on the fucking planet, but hey! Their thousands of tryhard sweaty hours helped them to become incredible at mxsim!!

Ask yourself this: How does a skilled player on a team make the team itself any better? It doesn't. It makes no real difference. People see MV as a "good team" because they have fast riders.. Ok? Who actually cares? If I were to join MV right now I would be at no advantage during races and in no way would I benefit. I'd actually probably be hindered because I'd most likely have some sort of obligation to race the rF races, and would most likely have more stress on me to perform in races that reward me with nothing and I would end up being more nervous than anybody ever should be in a fucking 2020 mxsim race.

Fact: The only real teams in sim are the ones who are comprised of friends and not riders. Teams that only exists to bring people together, to learn how to play the game together, to stay connected outside of the game and to give your group of friends it's own unique identity. Mxsim teams isn't a fucking business.

If you want to truly have fun with this game and enjoy racing, don't be on a team. It's literally useless. Learn to skin.

Teams are fucking stupid and so are you. Your "team" is shit and I'm not even going to read the replies this gets if it even gets any.
Gatlin_Morrow

Post by Gatlin_Morrow »

i enjoy cheese. like a lot of cheese
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Gatlin_Morrow wrote:i enjoy cheese. like a lot of cheese
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
Gatlin_Morrow wrote:i enjoy cheese. like a lot of cheese
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

wait did someone say something
MX5im33
Team: ur moms team

Post by MX5im33 »

Jrife548 wrote:Can't wait to tune into next week to see how many people leave this team and go to another team.

"Teams" are just compilations of skins. It means nothing to be on a "team" in sim. Come up with a stupid ass name like "QM1", make some basic ass skins that've been done 4,000 times in the past and everyone just kinda pretends that you're in some sort of important organization. Being on a team doesn't change the game, you're bike won't go any faster, anybody can make a skin for free and call themselves a "privateer" (lmao), it's not like you're getting paid big bucks to represent a corporation in a 13 year old motocross simulator. The "sponsors" you run on your bikes don't even know you exist and probably care so little they won't even acknowledge you if they were to find out. I could literally just run QM1 in my name and tell everyone I was on that team and not 1 person would question me and there would be no way to prevent me from doing it in non-official servers. Literally all anybody has to do to join your team is type 3 letters. That's how inferior your team is. There's no contracts, there's no obligations, you're literally just playing a game with 3 characters in your name that apparently make you an official member of a "team" and stand out somehow.

When I see people ranking certain teams over others in terms of which is "better" I can't help but laugh in my head a little bit. Seriously take a moment and run this question through your head. What's the difference between a team like MV or Panini and a team like fucking TR Racing? Don't sweat over answering that question because I'll go ahead and do it for you. Skins. That's literally all it is. Skins. There are teams that nobody knows about that have pretty amazing team kits but they're somehow not as good as other teams simply because the players aren't as skilled.

One may argue that a team like MV has payouts. That's great, except to get those payouts you're gonna have to be one of the best in the world and compete for wins consistently, and even if you won every race and clinched every title, that payouts wouldn't even buy you groceries for the week. Keep dreaming.

One may argue that some teams actually represent a company. That's cool, but most of the teams that actually do are still unknown and considered "bad" because top tier players aren't on the team. I've seen a team with a fast pro who has top 5s in pro mains and his team is comprised mostly of top ams and decent pros, yet still his team is somehow perceived as "bad". It's this mob mentality that a team isn't good unless it has somebody like Braden or Alexis on the team which is fucking ridiculous to me considering those 2 have to be some of the most insufferable individuals on the fucking planet, but hey! Their thousands of tryhard sweaty hours helped them to become incredible at mxsim!!

Ask yourself this: How does a skilled player on a team make the team itself any better? It doesn't. It makes no real difference. People see MV as a "good team" because they have fast riders.. Ok? Who actually cares? If I were to join MV right now I would be at no advantage during races and in no way would I benefit. I'd actually probably be hindered because I'd most likely have some sort of obligation to race the rF races, and would most likely have more stress on me to perform in races that reward me with nothing and I would end up being more nervous than anybody ever should be in a fucking 2020 mxsim race.

Fact: The only real teams in sim are the ones who are comprised of friends and not riders. Teams that only exists to bring people together, to learn how to play the game together, to stay connected outside of the game and to give your group of friends it's own unique identity. Mxsim teams isn't a fucking business.

If you want to truly have fun with this game and enjoy racing, don't be on a team. It's literally useless. Learn to skin.

Teams are fucking stupid and so are you. Your "team" is shit and I'm not even going to read the replies this gets if it even gets any.
cool man, again who are you?
TShepMedia
Quinten
Team: QM1

Post by Quinten »

Jrife548 wrote:
I'm sorry? Who are you?
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Jrife548 wrote:Image
fixed it for you
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

Jrife548 wrote:Fact: The only real teams in sim are the ones who are comprised of friends and not riders. Teams that only exists to bring people together, to learn how to play the game together, to stay connected outside of the game and to give your group of friends it's own unique identity. Mxsim teams isn't a fucking business.
I find it funny that i talk to them everyday and never talked to the panini guys. They are mostly the only people i talk to. SO why are you getting on our heads? I got kicked off a team and joined my friends team. I had plenty of team offers from "bigger teams" but i joined with my homies. so before you write a 6 paragraph essay on our team and why it is no better then fucking big weenie racing
ethyuio

Post by ethyuio »

Quinten wrote:
Jrife548 wrote:
I'm sorry? Who are you?
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

i thought mv was just a bunch of friends on a team but i’m honored you think MV has fast riders on it <3
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

motocross_will wrote:i thought mv was just a bunch of friends on a team but i’m honored you think MV has fast riders on it <3
technically mv is both
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

Jrife548 wrote: One may argue that a team like MV has payouts.
Jeremy150 wrote:
Something you wanna tell me Jeremy? I've never gotten any payouts and im the 2018 250E Am Champion
KingMoT0
Team: One3OneDecals.com

Post by KingMoT0 »

BcMxKx37 wrote:
Jrife548 wrote:Fact: The only real teams in sim are the ones who are comprised of friends and not riders. Teams that only exists to bring people together, to learn how to play the game together, to stay connected outside of the game and to give your group of friends it's own unique identity. Mxsim teams isn't a fucking business.
I find it funny that i talk to them everyday and never talked to the panini guys. They are mostly the only people i talk to. SO why are you getting on our heads? I got kicked off a team and joined my friends team. I had plenty of team offers from "bigger teams" but i joined with my homies. so before you write a 6 paragraph essay on our team and why it is no better then fucking big weenie racing
Make an excellent point mate! I’ve run a team for a while now... it used to be run by me and my best mate irl but he stopped playing so it’s now run by two of my longest mates in the game... I like to think my team is kinda well known and we’re just a bunch of mates having a laugh.... going out to race for fun and make the most out the game... like realistically, say me and Lagerkvist weren’t good buddy’s... he wouldn’t be at my team cause he’s has better offers elsewhere... so your point in a way is kinda irrelevant tbh
Timo Van Dyk
Team: MV Films

Post by Timo Van Dyk »

motocross_will wrote:
Jrife548 wrote: I could literally just run QM1 in my name and tell everyone I was on that team and not 1 person would question me and there would be no way to prevent me from doing it

Hi, im on MV Films now