2020 Hog Heaven Racing Off-Season

Post your team topics here
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

2020 Hog Heaven Racing Off-Season

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Formally known as MXLOCKER.COM these riders decided to drop their title sponsor and go rouge. We've decided to damn near quit the game or drop to Ams class. We even have gotten so lazy we stole a team name from the movie Supercross and put together skins in less than a day with zero helmets. Introducing Hog Heaven Racing! This off-season expect to see us barley playing and accidentally hitting people in races bc we are no longer one with the controller

Riders:
Coming out of the worst state to ever exist (Ohio) its Zoa Cross. You can either find him watching the same 5 Netflix shows on repeat, playing CS:GO with the sworn enemy of most of the team, or not on for days at a time. Now that he somehow found a girlfriend without having front teeth he has disappeared for 3-5 days a week for the last month. If he happens to play sim he lasts about 2 sessions so we all know he is not going to be looking tip top shape this off-season

Coming out of Tennessee he really is the only ten we see :wink: Chase Dunivant has been spending this off-season slowly losing his sanity. You can find him screen sharing his editing, playing everything but sim, and really not looking for the grind season to start. This guy tried his hardest to drop back down to ams which shows that he is really over this trap we call Mx Simulator.

ALSO coming out of Tennessee (Basically everyone is besides Zoa) is the one and only TPayne aka Taylor Payne. Definitely not another person named Tpain, who isn't famous worldwide. Homie got on the team by saying he would race and being friends with one of our riders. Not only did he manage to race 5 out of 23 racing in the outdoor season. Muting in DC is his go to when he's trying to come back from 40th to get a top 30. He prolly wont be present during off-season as per usual but this time he has a good excuse. Work. HOW LAME IS THIS GUY.

ANOTHER Tennessee guy is Dylan Love. The name says it all. Hes all about the love. The love of dropping back down to Ams I might add. Homie dropped down to Ams for the last round of AMA Outdoors and won the first moto. Real Am this guy is. Out of everyone on the team, he is going to be the only one try harding. He is dedicated on either winning the Am title or get bumped trying. You'll most likely find him in 04 screaming at kids for being bad at the game.

YET ANOTHER TENNESEE GUY(well kinda, he lives close enough)is Ryan "The 3 Time Alabama State Vape Champ aka Consi King" Spengler. Yes this guy has prolly pissed you off in a sever or on the forums with his Make Sim Great Again campaign. Hard to believe this guy won a main event and multiple LCQs at one point in his MXS career, and now this man decided to drop back down to Ams as well and is going to give Dylan a run for his money on this title. Not only is he a vape champ, he has also been abducted by the mothership. Just do yourselves a favor and never bring it up, he'll go on for hours. You can find him this off-season watching privateer moto vlogs, the most random Youtube videos, grinding mx bikes, and playing sim as much as Zoa. We all shouldn't expect this man to even show up.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/yjqnaa8q2 ... S.saf/file

If you wanna see our helmets:
MXLocker Outdoor helmets
Stock Astars SM10
Juice Wrld Helmets
Ryan721
Team: Privateer

Re: 2020 Hog Heaven Racing Off-Season

Post by Ryan721 »

BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

Sick!
JettWisdom

Post by JettWisdom »

LOL
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Dylan still using that buttpatch I made for him when he was on DX3 :lol: niceeeeee
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Ddavis wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:12 pm Dylan still using that buttpatch I made for him when he was on DX3 :lol: niceeeeee
I’ll repeat again. WE ARE LAZY THESE DAYS
Djlove04

Post by Djlove04 »

Ddavis wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:12 pm Dylan still using that buttpatch I made for him when he was on DX3 :lol: niceeeeee
Been on every set of gear I have made to date. Chase is using the DietDabs one you made as well. Aint gonna lie they were heat :D
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

Well at least I know if I ever decide to start playing sim again i'll know what team I should join.
Chandler Bloxom
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by Chandler Bloxom »

motocross_will wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:00 pm Well at least I know if I ever decide to start playing sim again i'll know what team I should join.
Thats Facts
SethShirley44
Team: Chick fil a

Post by SethShirley44 »

Respect to this! Have fun doods its what it's all about. BTW Zoa I want to see a flair ET soon :)
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

motocross_will wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:00 pm Well at least I know if I ever decide to start playing sim again i'll know what team I should join.
Hahaha we really just on the verge of dropping of the face of the earth at this point :lol: :lol: :lol:
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

bike looks fire guys!
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

WillSt24 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:01 pm bike looks fire guys!
thank you thank you
blissy wissy
Team: Braxton Worldwide

Post by blissy wissy »

dude i want those gfx!!! cutout release please and thank you, (im from cincy zoa)
that guy that does things
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

blissy wissy wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:16 am dude i want those gfx!!! cutout release please and thank you, (im from cincy zoa)
I might i dont know, I don’t usually release cutouts that I make for our teams. Who knows tho. I might feel generous around Christmas or the first of the year