Hangtown 2011

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
barrington314
Team: me

Re: Hangtown 2011

Post by barrington314 »

and i probably just jinxed myself for tonight.
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

jlv wrote:
Brina927 wrote:You're the only polite one I know. I have no reason to be, I'll be treated the same either way.
When has haggqvist been anything but nice? I wish everyone on the forum was like him! Show a little respect for one of the best people on the forum!
Not to take sides or anything Brina or JLV. But JLV is right. We have Haggqvist, Motoboss, me, and a few others I missed. A little respect goes a long way in my book.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

barrington314 wrote:oh and the track was dope. hats off to haggqvist for taking the time to build that for us. my only suggestion would be instead of 2 small inside ruts, just 1 normal sized rut. and scoot the hay bales back just a smidget. other than that, it was sick. produced amazing racing IMO.
2StrokeLove
Team: Privateer

Post by 2StrokeLove »

Motocross, I LOVE IT!
richy34
Team: skt t1

Post by richy34 »

brina go make the tracks your self and stop whining seriously your such a douche.

i respect haqq for doin these tracks they may be hard but cmon man djd said whats wrong with the track like haqq didnt see that.
and you have to go on and say the track is stupid pretty immature if u ask me.

pls gtfo out of treaths if u dont have anything good to say and if ur gonna hate just come with some good criticsm, not TRACKsucks this sucks that sucks.

hes the best track maker out here id rather have you to leave before you make him leave.

do your thing jlv
#125swag

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Build a bridge and get over it richy. Points have already been made. Not gonna waste my time on someone as grammatically challenged as you.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
surfboyrio

Post by surfboyrio »

This is for sure one of the best tracks in MXS.
Brina you sound likes is on period. I dont realize how a fast rider like you dont like this track. Thats just idiotic.
Im sry but if you dont have fun riding you are a goon.
A Fast Goon but still a goon none than less.

Maybe you should stick to local series and just go back riding Next Friday MX, probalbly you think is a great track.
Brina927

Post by Brina927 »

Congrats for dragging this on guys. I got 5th on this track and still don't like it. I could have won and still wouldn't like it. You're going to hate me for not liking this track? Grow up. There's plenty of people(fast and not fast) who didn't like this track. We all have our own opinions, goon.
My Stats
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
surfboyrio

Post by surfboyrio »

Brina927 wrote:. We all have our own opinions,
The same way you think the track is the definition of idiot i think is the definition of MX. I dont hate anybody- Just comment.
If dont want people comment on your posts , dont do them.. i guess...
This is a forum so every thing you write is open to discussion.
Now i'm sure you were on period cus you still had a nice race the racing was sick, specially the 450 second moto and you still whining.
THe track provided great racing and the event show that on all 4 motos.
Brina927

Post by Brina927 »

How am I still whining? You guys are the ones dragging this on. And maybe if you would take some damn time and read you would see I was heated when I said it was stupid. But I did make a valid statement in that as well. You are so ignorant. Keep it up with the period comments bud, lets see how far that gets you.
My Stats
surfboyrio

Post by surfboyrio »

You can call people ignorant. Call other's work - idiot Like.

But i cant say you are impatient , over your head and sensitive = on period.

Really? Wake up girls - Equal rights.

If you want to move on... stop fighting and accept others people opinion the same you want your to be accepted.

To me you're the ignorant non reasonable person on this thread.

I wonder where your sense comes in...
Brina927

Post by Brina927 »

Lol don't even start with that "special treatment" bs. What does any of what we were talking about have to do with that? The difference between on a period and ignorance is calling a girl on her period is a straight sexist remark. Again, I made that post 2 days ago, and here you are posting about it. Still you can't read apparently. You're like talking to a brick wall here. You've got some major hypocrisy going on. Now come on, reply again, lets go to the next page!
My Stats
surfboyrio

Post by surfboyrio »

Brina927 wrote:Lol don't even start with that "special treatment" bs.

NO BS, thats a fact, you need special treatment cus yo're Lady and Lady's should always be first.
Brina927 wrote:The difference between on a period and ignorance is calling a girl on her period is a straight sexist remark.
Im not being sexist im being reasoable - "three most prominent pms symptoms are irritability, tension, and dysphoria(unhappiness)"
Thats the way you sound on this thread.
Brina927 wrote:Again, I made that post 2 days ago, and here you are posting about it. Still you can't read apparently. You're like talking to a brick wall here.
This isnt twitter.
Brina927

Post by Brina927 »

Next page! Next page! Next page! Next page!
My Stats
surfboyrio

Post by surfboyrio »

Wow cool, interactive wall.

Dan Lamb ‏@DanDunes818 - Freomt MOTOX adctics During 250 2 moto won by Stew

Track is gnarly right now.. At hangtown the ruts are squeare edge whoop sections.