Hills Enduro

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Judan

Hills Enduro

Post by Judan »

heres a little enduro i made its a slight beta as im goign to add decals and add more to the track and make it into a freeride thing adding a mini sx track etc
the track would definatly be for the people who like a chalange and send me a demo if any one can make the whole thing and not crash once.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wymzyukm0ai
Dgl44
Team: BoostMobile Kawasaki

Re: Hills Enduro

Post by Dgl44 »

Challenge Accepted! :lol:
No pain, No gain!
mintmx
Team: Privat rider

Post by mintmx »

So hard track! Good challenge i like!
Online: Jey Sauteur #26 [Jeremx]
Puremxs: Crunch
Dgl44

Post by Dgl44 »

I find the track quite easy. The only part giving me real problems on a 250f is the huge hillclimb out of the right corner. Other than that, I can get through without falling.
Still, the hardest enduro I've played is the Sorketorp. That one's impossibru!
No pain, No gain!
2StrokeLove
Team: Privateer

Post by 2StrokeLove »

HEy man! CAn i help yu to make this track better ?

I can make texture objects for your than the track looks much better!
Motocross, I LOVE IT!
Paulo#33
Team: Me and God

Post by Paulo#33 »

Challenge Acepted to :D
Hello i'm MotocrossPlays Channel
Check out and subscribe
http://youtube.com/user/pingo33
yz171kx12

Post by yz171kx12 »

2StrokeLove

Post by 2StrokeLove »

where is the problem with no crash laps ? :D
Motocross, I LOVE IT!
stevo_400exc

Post by stevo_400exc »

---------------------------
Short Review:
It's too stock. Terrain is weird as hell, very unrealistic. I wouldn't say it's fun to ride. No objects or track markers.
No background mountains.
* * 1.8 / 5 * *
Long Review:
I've made countless tracks like this, and basically delete them after the first ride lol. .

No offence here, just my honest thoughts on the track:

This is a weird track. . totally unrealistic! lol. Maybe some elements of 'hard enduro'. . But hard enduro isn't normally a short loop like that, and not so odd terrain (short vertical hills etc).
The track in my opinion is not ready to be released, and here's some reasons why;

-Bad environment, such as no trees or matching hills to the track.. (it's like someone has 'man-made' a small mountain, then stuck explosives all over it lol)
-No objects or obstacles
-No track markers, unused statues not deleted
-On enduro (including 'hard enduro'), it is often the easiest, most flowing line through natural terrain. . this track takes the hardest and most awkward line, which makes it very unrealistic and strange to ride
-Ruts and wash-outs are pretty good, but there could be a few more on the ridges and turns
-The 'dirt' title map is almost randomly put over, and there's alot that should be grass because you never ride on it
-I could of got a lap in without crashing, but it just wasn't fun enough to keep riding

So in the end, it seems you rushed the track to get it released, and haven't spent enough time making it as good as possible.
stevo_400exc

Post by stevo_400exc »

ahahahaha LMFAO I think you went around the track backwards man!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :mrgreen:
BuddyTheElf

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Do any of you realise that this track was released over 3 years ago? Why are you giving it reviews? The guy who originally made it hasnt even visited the forum for 9 months. What was the point of posting in this thread in the first place just to say challenge accepted?
Dgl44

Post by Dgl44 »

BuddyTheElf wrote:Do any of you realise that this track was released over 3 years ago? Why are you giving it reviews? The guy who originally made it hasnt even visited the forum for 9 months. What was the point of posting in this thread in the first place just to say challenge accepted?
Because it got posted here: /viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13035
No pain, No gain!
stevo_400exc

Post by stevo_400exc »

Dgl44 wrote:
BuddyTheElf wrote:Do any of you realise that this track was released over 3 years ago? Why are you giving it reviews? The guy who originally made it hasnt even visited the forum for 9 months. What was the point of posting in this thread in the first place just to say challenge accepted?
Because it got posted here: /viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13035
What 'Dgl44' said :roll: ... I assumed it was new as he just posted a link to it with no info.. and when I opened the topic, people were discussing their laps etc. :? .. Sorry, I'll have to be more careful about links in future! :lol:
BuddyTheElf

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Ah fair enough, I guess I'll let you off then ;)