East Bend Motorsports Release

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
MotoxMarcus
Team: True Colors

Re: East Bend Motorsports Release

Post by MotoxMarcus »

Haha. This track is already oudated. East Bend has already been changed alot from this replica. oh well. it was good while it lasted.
blake94mx
Team: Privateer

Post by blake94mx »

do windyhill track is sick if you have ever been there. that would be fun on mxs.
darnified
Crushed Dissenter
Team: ProConnection BSD

Post by darnified »

You should do "daniels ridge" or "on the border"
Tyler Antonides
Co-Owner of ProConnection BSD Customs #195
isacult
Team: BakerMX.com

Post by isacult »

Please don't do Daniels Ridge! That is the shittest track I've ever rode on in my life. IMO it needs to be shut down. Too many people have died. It's a track that's 5 foot wide, concrete dirt, and over just a fucking joke...

But good work, probably not the best track to replicate around here, but nice to see local replicas where I used to race every weekend.
I do agree, old Top Gun was fun, I practiced there for the Ultra Series last weekend and it's just so little now.

I'm actually looking at redoing Iron City MX for sim soon, as well as Center Road MX.
I already did both for Unleashed ages ago.(iron city http://www.mxmaniacs.com/track_view.php ... 874&page=1, center road http://www.mxmaniacs.com/track_view.php ... 888&page=1)

I had a really bad wreck on the finish and had a brain injury here though :/
Justin Baker | BakerMX.com #51
AWood wrote:WOOO BAKER
AWood wrote:Your excuses are about as shitty as mike Alessi on pulp MX show
dionhuybers
Team: AMJ Graphixx

Post by dionhuybers »

this is my number one track! #1

ecxactly what i was looking for! not to easy but also a little bit hard, no brake bumps and great corners! i hope to see more work from you SOON! :D

DionHuybers
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

isacult wrote:Please don't do Daniels Ridge! That is the shittest track I've ever rode on in my life. IMO it needs to be shut down. Too many people have died. It's a track that's 5 foot wide, concrete dirt, and over just a fucking joke...

But good work, probably not the best track to replicate around here, but nice to see local replicas where I used to race every weekend.
I do agree, old Top Gun was fun, I practiced there for the Ultra Series last weekend and it's just so little now.

I'm actually looking at redoing Iron City MX for sim soon, as well as Center Road MX.
I already did both for Unleashed ages ago.(iron city http://www.mxmaniacs.com/track_view.php ... 874&page=1, center road http://www.mxmaniacs.com/track_view.php ... 888&page=1)

I had a really bad wreck on the finish and had a brain injury here though :/
All those tracks would be sick iron city would be cool
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

DO BOTH CENTER ROAD AND IRON CITY PLEASEE!!!! would like to get all my old local tracks on mx sim!! haha
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
MotoxMarcus
Team: True Colors

Post by MotoxMarcus »

Thanks for all of the input about what tracks to make next. I am planning on doing center road next but I have been having A LOT of trouble getting the real height data. I have tried all of the toutorials and I can't seem to get it to work. I also made East Bend first mainly because it was flat and did'nt require any height data. I haven't played much MXS lately but hopefully I can release a few more tracks this summer.
mxsisboss

Post by mxsisboss »

pm pulse for heightdata.
cr500zd wrote:is there anyway that 500cc bikes will be put into the game?
jlv wrote:I'd say it will definitely happen at some point. Not any time soon though.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

This track is a blast. Do you mind if i update the decals, fix the timing gates, and perhaps tweak on the disp and release an update?
mxflyin154
Team: The Racers Edge

Post by mxflyin154 »

I wish someone that had the oppurtunity to ride Camp Coker would make it. BTW I see where someone posted about Windy Hill. Windy Hill sucks, I dont understand how they got a regional. Track is decent in practice but they dont know how to take care of a track. I broke my leg out there badly because of how they track maintained. The track used to be balling back in 2003 when the jumps had great faces on there. Used to be a big triple after the finish line to throw sick whips off of. Of course they ruined that to because of spodes trying to jump it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jimmywey154 Youtube video page
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=559680001 hell hit me up on Facebook if you want
gregmabe122
Team: monster energy proAM

Post by gregmabe122 »

hell yea... who are u? uve had to seen me there number 122 on a kx250f usally run unlimited and wear a bright green vest
cuzmxer544
Team: Privateer

Post by cuzmxer544 »

crystal coast i wouldnt really consider a real track just some guys side yard track he charges to have people ride on lol. its tiny
aaronr5
Team: DAM

Post by aaronr5 »

gregmabe122 wrote:hell yea... who are u? uve had to seen me there number 122 on a kx250f usally run unlimited and wear a bright green vest
haha no way i see you and your brother mark (i assume is your brother) there every time i go there to race. I'm 222 on the yzf.
dizzle188

Post by dizzle188 »

mxflyin154 wrote:Hate East Bend MX... I raced there before, Devils Ridge blows on race day because they dont know how to prep the track and the same goes for Windy Hill. Windy Hill all they know how to do is box scrape a track and not disc it at all. I broke my leg out there because of that shit. To me the best tracks in the NC/SC district 29 region are gone. Montrose MotoX park (my home track), Parker Valley MX, and Camp Coker. Those tracks were literally legendary to ride at. Myrtle Beach has a bad ass track, I heard Hog Heaven is fun as hell to. I am not a fan of the newer track Wide Open MX (The place that took Montrose after it closed) further out in Raeford. All you get are GI spodes that get in the way and its so fast paced it dont seperate the men from the boys.
I tried to make a Parker valley replica for MVA and it was okay but I lost the Disp map :?

but East Bend is easily the worst track in NC, too many goons out there IMO.

The track looks good though