2012 MotoSport rF National - Rd11 - Steel City

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
DK662

Re: 2012 MotoSport rF National - Rd11 - Steel City

Post by DK662 »

I just cant believe that people are complaining about this track, stop wining and play the damn game. Not ever thing is going to be perfect.

Anyways for my review:
I love this track, It flows very nicely and looks great. Also coming from someone without the greatest computer I must say this track runs a super-high frame rate compared to just about all other national tracks for me.
The ruts/bump seem to be where they would naturally be on a track irl. That double jump in the back before the 180 left hander is a mofo!! I cannot seem to judge my speed just right. haha. Oh well, thanks guys the track is super fun.
SCHAFFERNOCKER
Team: blank

Post by SCHAFFERNOCKER »

this track kicks ass. I have ridden the city a few laps and it lines right up in alot of spots. I can't believe people are in the low 2's. I need to spend more time playing. Everyone is getting so fast.

Great job on the track, jumps are perfect, lines are placed carefully, and the ruts are deep, but not too deep. The finish line roller section is IDENTICAL to the real-life section.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

After playing 5 hours of this track i couldn't run my 2:06's on unadilla because i thought i would slip out everywhere D: haha Love the track man, Good job.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
DJD

Post by DJD »

Fun track. I seem to to lose the front wheel at odd moments, but that pretty much defines Mxs. Ran a few laps and got a 2:10....

Look on rf and saw these niggas running 2:00...rEdickuLoUs brO....tRy HaRder!
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

i love how im being singled out in this, when i hardly said anything about the motobosses track itself and there where much worse things said and not one of you called that person out. one person says something to or about me (checkerz) then you guys jump on the bandwagon. sheeple. :roll:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

DJD wrote:Fun track. I seem to to lose the front wheel at odd moments, but that pretty much defines Mxs. Ran a few laps and got a 2:10....

Look on rf and saw these niggas running 2:00...rEdickuLoUs brO....tRy HaRder!
I know what people are doing to get 2:00s.. they're just going faster everywhere. Making up a second here and there. What I don't get is how the FUCK do they get their bike to do that? The actual speed part on this game isn't that hard, it's finding a setup that allows you to ride how you want too. I'm not claiming I'm Tyler Crain's speed on this game, but a lot of us can do better than a 2:10 or something. It's just a bunch of sections like the first turn area where I'm to nervous to even give it gas because if I lean over I bottom out and do a flat spin 360.
DJD

Post by DJD »

Ddavis wrote:I know what people are doing to get 2:00s.. they're just going faster everywhere.
That analysis would make Jeff Emig proud! Way to go guy!

But yeah, the front end wash outs are the most frustrating shit ive ever faced. The bike is just so twitchy over bumps and sweepers. Like its just waiting to wash out.

I guess its cause of the traction in Mxs, its not like dirt, where its has some give, its like concrete with altered friction parameters. Ive never found a traction that i like in this game.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Ddavis wrote:I know what people are doing to get 2:00s.. they're just going faster everywhere.

Well people always ask "How are they going that much faster?"

It's half a second here, scrubbing that jump a little harder, giving it gas 5 feet earlier in that rut.. Simple stuff like that.
DJD

Post by DJD »

No shit.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

The faster guys are just going faster. You know around the corners and stuff.

/sarcasm off

Barrington, it wasn't that you comments on THIS track were terrible; but they were the piece of straw that broke the camel's back.

And you all are right, I do get pissed when people bitch about something that is really good. If it was a mediocre track that some will like and some won't, I'd understand. But no one can say that this track isn't built well and even if they don't like how it rides, it's still one of the better tracks out there. Maybe their least favorite on the national series (doubtful) but loads better than most tracks released prior to the nationals. Creators get zero respect from many of you who do nothing but dedicate your time to bitching on the forums and being a shitty lapper. It doesn't bother me when it is about me, but when I see guys doing it to Haggqvist, Gio, and Motoboss; all guys WHO I KNOW ARE DOING GREAT WORK and I respect a ton, it bothers me. I'm impartial to those guys, myself, I don't care because I could be biased and blind as hell. My stuff could suck and I wouldn't think so.

/endrant.

By the way, this track f**king rocks! Can't get enough of it.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

checkerz wrote:The faster guys are just going faster. You know around the corners and stuff.

/sarcasm off

Barrington, it wasn't that you comments on THIS track were terrible; but they were the piece of straw that broke the camel's back.

And you all are right, I do get pissed when people bitch about something that is really good. If it was a mediocre track that some will like and some won't, I'd understand. But no one can say that this track isn't built well and even if they don't like how it rides, it's still one of the better tracks out there. Maybe their least favorite on the national series (doubtful) but loads better than most tracks released prior to the nationals. Creators get zero respect from many of you who do nothing but dedicate your time to bitching on the forums and being a shitty lapper. It doesn't bother me when it is about me, but when I see guys doing it to Haggqvist, Gio, and Motoboss; all guys WHO I KNOW ARE DOING GREAT WORK and I respect a ton, it bothers me. I'm impartial to those guys, myself, I don't care because I could be biased and blind as hell. My stuff could suck and I wouldn't think so.

/endrant.

By the way, this track f**king rocks! Can't get enough of it.

The track is a bit frustrating until you get the hang of it, once you do it is a fun track and I am sure will give great racing Thursday. With a few more ruts I think this track would be great for next years version.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Was the first time I was really having fun on this game for about a month doing these races, and I can't even race it :cry:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
giusti
Team: Privateer

Post by giusti »

can somewhere please help me the track is all white?
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

On this track especially, at least around the long sweepers, I put er a gear higher and just go easy on the throttle. I also found out that I cannot ride a 450 here. The big heavy clunker has me washing the front everywhere and the extreme power has me sliding the back out everywhere else. I'm adapting to the 350 for this track.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

giusti wrote:can somewhere please help me the track is all white?
you probably dropped it in another track folder when you moved it to your personal folder.