Tumbulgum Natural Terrain

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
tobz173

Re: Tumbulgum Natural Terrain

Post by tobz173 »

wakestyle21 wrote:What exactly do you have against that "fucking site" that you needed to call it a "fucking site"? I've worked really hard on that "fucking site" and I thought that "fucking site" would help users, especially new ones, find good content. Now I'm sory you are too lazy to type a username, password and email to register for that "fucking site". Sorry that I have caused you such a hassle with that "fucking site".
I don't have a problem with the site, you little turd. I have a problem with the little troll that has a whinge in every new track thread because they've, heaven forbid, used the forum for what it's for, and not put it in a thread where we're not allowed to comment on.
Dont ever question my determination and my will to win - Chad Reed
staydown
Team: Building Tracks Only

Post by staydown »

Love the track width, reminds me of a backyard practice track. The ruts in the corners are great. Would like to see you make another track with same textures, just half the length and maybe some more jumps.
wakestyle21

Post by wakestyle21 »

tobz173 wrote:
wakestyle21 wrote:What exactly do you have against that "fucking site" that you needed to call it a "fucking site"? I've worked really hard on that "fucking site" and I thought that "fucking site" would help users, especially new ones, find good content. Now I'm sory you are too lazy to type a username, password and email to register for that "fucking site". Sorry that I have caused you such a hassle with that "fucking site".
I don't have a problem with the site, you little turd. I have a problem with the little troll that has a whinge in every new track thread because they've, heaven forbid, used the forum for what it's for, and not put it in a thread where we're not allowed to comment on.
Man you are a "fucking site"
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

wakestyle, give him a break. He spends half the time working for the community as you do. Cant expect him to show some gratitude. Why dont you put a comment section on PureMXS? Oops, i forgot...THERE IS! Keep up the good work wake, i appreciate it.
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

I'm impressed of how far you've got from your other track that sucked(im sorry, but it did lol)

Im having a blast riding this track, the big triple seemed a bit wierd, you should try to make it wider with the gradient, then smooth the sides. That gives the jump a better look.
Some of your corners looked strange when i was approaching them on my first lap, I was like "im gonna crash" but all of them rode so well. Idk how your making them but dont change lol. Your corners are sick.

For your next track spend some more time on making your jumps Look better. And keep the rest as it is.
(Im not commenting textures because I have no skill doing them or placing them)
Judan

Post by Judan »

ok im pumping out another track, the track is masive, ill have it out probly tonight i just need to do the gates (which will take awhile), fix up the 30 second man who is in 2 spots :oops:, another overall look on the track , and some touch ups :wink:
kevin131mx
Team: Privateer

Post by kevin131mx »

What type is it?