New Jersey Motorsports Park "Field of Dreams"

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: New Jersey Motorsports Park "Field of Dreams"

Post by Pumaxcs »

ShackAttack12 wrote:Looks like I am the only one having the problem, Staydown. Any ideas? All i see is stock textures and no objects.

It could be related to me not placing the track directory in the personal folder root. I have an addition folder layer to keep tracks organized like below:

\MXS Personal Folder\2015 - Motocross Tracks\Your Track\
How has that not broken every track you have? That's changing the folder path that all the sources are looking for, it shouldn't be able to display any tracks.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

^^ Just what I was thinking!

Track is sick, just didn't really get along with the traction so I stuck to a 125 haha but, thanks for the track Staydown, I always look forward to your work!
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

KTM57 wrote:This track looks really great until I look over to the side and see a fortress wall made of the same tree repeated about 500 times.
you would be the person to have a problem with the trees.
RJHDGaming
Team: MotoxHaven

Post by RJHDGaming »

What is a fast lap on this track I ran a 1.51 but don't know if thats fast or just avg probably avg but just curious to know can you guys reply with some of your lap times
JeremyMx21
Team: Privateer

Post by JeremyMx21 »

Awesome track man looks really nice all i have to say about it is Holy Shit the traction is real lol.
I Appreciate you putting out content for others to enjoy so thanks man keep it up.
I think i might edit the slip/traction on a personal copy to play around with it.
staydown
Team: Building Tracks Only

Post by staydown »

Thanks for the feedback guys. I respect everyone's opinions and take them into consideration whenever I am working on a new project. Here's my response to the complaints so far.

1: Tree wall (fortress) surrounding the track:

The tree billboards and tree wall statues are from Haq's Benkeboda 2012 track. These on track trees were a perfect replica of the actual trees and I used the tree wall because it matched. I haven't used tree wall statues in several years, but this track is surrounded by a thick forest and I believe the tree wall is less of a resource hog than additional billboards and statues being used. Plus when I am riding, it is hardly noticeable because I barely look at the sides of the track. I guess for screen shot purposes it does lower the quality though.

2: Traction

This is the same traction that used in my recently released Powder Mountain track. No one complained about the traction on that track. And that's with over 850 downloads and 2,200 thread views so far. I seriously hate trying to figure out traction in this game. Trying to replicate the "feel" of dirt is almost impossible in a game. Plus, I usually make WFO styles nationals and this was my first track were throttle control was needed to remain smooth.
TSweigard

Post by TSweigard »

Favorite track on this game so far man. Awesome job. And I think this dirt is great. its almost like a real track. the bikes actually pull up like a real one if you come out of a turn to hard. Love it!
Tyler Sweigard #342
RaceFactory Pro

See you all on race day!
TSweigard

Post by TSweigard »

RJHDGaming wrote:What is a fast lap on this track I ran a 1.51 but don't know if thats fast or just avg probably avg but just curious to know can you guys reply with some of your lap times
My best so far is a 1:34.0 so idk how i am compared to anyone else
Tyler Sweigard #342
RaceFactory Pro

See you all on race day!